Discussion French Fries on Burgers? (And Other Weird Food Combinations)

I've been wondering, does anyone put french fries inside their hamburgers or cheeseburgers and eat it that way? Or is that just me? Also, if you don't do that, but do another weird food combination, feel free to post it here. :)

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
Depends on the burger! Another great combo is putting salt & vinegar chips on an italian sub. Idk if that's weird or not.

Gman

RTFDS
Staff member
French fries on burgers is great, onion rings even better. I make egg sandwich with hash brown in it too.

Doom

Modelrater
Estmemed Member
Portables
Always 1/2
french fries wouldn't seem to have the right consistency for me to put them on a burger, but onion rings are great, as is cole slaw.

burgers currently bum me out though cause fuddruckers just closed down for good, my favorite burger place. my heart, she is forever broken.

Shank

Staff member
Portables
How do I remove HackerBilly's ability to view/comment on this thread?

SnackerBilly has arrived. Hide your cookies.

In other news, I like barbecueue sauce on rice. But that's not too weird. How about - soy sauce on meat?

Portables
Gamecube has a handle, right?
i’m sorry, WHAT
I mean... it's not as bad as you would think. It's most definitely not my favorite, but I've had it before, and it's not that bad.

Quakers

Smash that like button!
Im late to the party, but in my family we eat pot pie with cottage cheese. Never found anyone else that would eat it but its actually delicious. Everyone ive convinced to try it swears by it!

You are definitely not alone in putting french fries inside hamburgers or cheeseburgers! This combination is actually quite popular and has variations in different parts of the world. It's often referred to as a "French fry burger" or "chip butty" (in the UK). Some people also add other ingredients like cheese, bacon, or even sauces to enhance the flavor.