[SOLD] PS2 Portable "the Junkstation" $400USD

MRKane

2021 3rd Place Winner
So I've decided to sell "the Junkstation 2" which was part of the BitBuilt 2022 competition as I made myself another one as I've concluded that I prefer it over the original.
https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/2022-contest-entry-the-junkstation-2.4997/#post-55909

Little walkthrough video here:

Unit features:
  • 7" L7009 screen
  • About 2 hours battery life depending on the quality of 18650 batteries
  • Fancy blue tooth switch controllers (included)
  • MX4SIO game loading
  • Stereo forward facing audio
  • PS2 port AV out down the bottom
  • System control chip for reset/startup and power display meaning you don't have to "start" the PS2 every time you power it up
  • Installed FreeMcBoot memory card that has all the goodies it comes with
Original competition entry video here:

Postage: I live in New Zealand, and there's a strong possibility postage could be expensive and weight matters so here are some price concessions we could make:
  • $30 off if I don't include the 18650 batteries. This'll also lower shipping costs
  • $15 off if I don't include the PS2 power supply. The unit uses the original power supply for charging/playing and given I'm in New Zealand there's a strong possibility that you'll need to get a different one anyway
It'd be really nice if this went to someone who'd appreciate what it is instead of someone who thinks it's just another throwaway piece of tech, so I've been judicious about where I've listed it so far :)