FOR SALE: AG64 V1

Noah

retired
Portables
This unit has been sitting on my shelf for quite a while and rather than scrap it for parts, I'd like to see if anyone would be interested in picking it up for a good price.

Case is not my best work. The specs on this thing are pretty decent though:

• 5000mAh Batteryspace flat cells for a whopping 5 hours of playtime from 100% to dead
  • 1st party N64 controller
  • 3.5" Amazon screen
  • Mono audio amp
  • RAM Swapped Rev 5 (meaning it can play expansion pak games)
  • Charge & play (wall power supply included!)
No TV out or additional controller ports in this one. I'll take a quick look inside and make sure everything is in order before shipping it out and repair anything that is not.

Asking $345 + FREE SHIPPING to BitBuilt memebers

INCLUDES: AG64, charger and wall power supply for charge and play.

Last edited:

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
If I hadn't just blown all my money on parts for a WiiP, I would :P. Just wanted to say it's nice of you to offer it for probably around what you put into it, minus time and effort. Everyone on Bitbuilt is just really friendly and helpful. :)

Noah

retired
Portables
If I hadn't just blown all my money on parts for a WiiP, I would :P. Just wanted to say it's nice of you to offer it for probably around what you put into it, minus time and effort. Everyone on Bitbuilt is just really friendly and helpful. :)
Yeah, I didn't really realize the price of the parts until you had mentioned it haha.

Batteries are around $50 for the pack, smart charger is something like $25 IIRC, screen was $15, cases were ~$40 after paint and supplies, N64 and controller were probably $50. So not making any huge profits but I wouldn't want to sell it for more than I think it's worth anyways so I think it's a fair price :P

Always open to haggle if someone doesn't think so too!