Gameboy Cartridge, interested ?

Portables
sin^2(x) + cos^2(x) +e^(i*pi)
Ummm
This might be a typo, but on your page it says
Will be sending games in Europe Countries Only
is this true? or will you send globally?

Jonas

Interesting. Did you make this game or do you have permission from the original rom creator to redistribute it?
I didn't make them, they are copyleft games, i've contacted the creators to be sure but i didn't get any response. I will add their names on the label.

Shank

Staff member
Portables
I didn't make them, they are copyleft games, i've contacted the creators to be sure but i didn't get any response. I will add their names on the label.
You should get their permission. Selling copies of someone else's homebrew without their permission is not cool.

Jonas

You should get their permission. Selling copies of someone else's homebrew without their permission is not cool.
I prefer to get some response first then i will ask the dev.

Last edited:

Matthew

Formally known as Chaos
Portables
Alan Haug said we can use the rom for selling.
For Lucas Duroj i'm waiting for a response.

I prefer to get some response first then i will ask the dev.
Um.. actually no. You shouldn't post it at all until you get their official written permission. Not just because it's pretty sleazy for one, but you lost a ton of credibility and trust from people.

Not to mention that it's illegal until the permission is obtained. We don't allow posting illegal things or anything of the sort, especially because we have had a few people do that to us.

So I'm going to lock this thread. If/When you obtained written permission, PM me and we can get this thread unlocked.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Before selling the flashcard you should actually show pictures of the real product, showing that it works. I’m specifically curious about the “High quality PCB” you mentioned in the first post.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Before selling the flashcard you should actually show pictures of the real product, showing that it works. I’m specifically curious about the “High quality PCB” you mentioned in the first post.
*show a comprehensive video demonstration of the real product, showing that it works

Jonas

Nothing is done yet, the only thing i did is some tests on a real gameboy, that's why it's isn't available right now.
All i want to know is if some people are interested, pcb layout is ready too.
High quality pcb means it won't be a cheap crap pcb, it will work like a normal cartridge.

*show a comprehensive video demonstration of the real product, showing that it works
As stated below, but it will work and if it doesn't then i won't send anything.
And remember, i can burn a custom game if you want (without a label) but your game must be 32kbyte (256kbit).

Last edited:

Matthew

Formally known as Chaos
Portables
High quality pcb means it won't be a cheap crap pcb, it will work like a normal cartridge.
We perfectly understand what "high quality pcb" means. What we are asking is, can you actually deliver quality goods and we want proof of it. While gathering interest isn't bad, telling people of a product you want to sell and not having anything to show us doesn't really raise as much interest as you would like. How about you post pictures of the pcb design?

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
What’s the point in getting a flashcard with only a FLASH chip and without any SRAM and/or an MBC? Especially if its price is basically the same as the 1MB BitBuilt flashcard sold on the store

Jonas

What’s the point in getting a flashcard with only a FLASH chip and without any SRAM and/or an MBC? Especially if its price is basically the same as the 1MB BitBuilt flashcard sold on the store
If the price is too expensive then don't buy one.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
If you aren't interested then don't buy it.
I'm asking you why I should be interested in it and why people should pick your product instead of others. You're the one selling this. If you want to sell it, you have to make it desirable.

Jonas

I'm asking you why I should be interested in it and why people should pick your product instead of others. You're the one selling this. If you want to sell it, you have to make it desirable.
I didn't know that the 1MB bitbuilt flash cart was so cheap.
Cheaper price and i can burn a custom 32kb game for someone who doesn't have a programmer and all that stuff.

Last edited: