Worklog first wii portable (louii clone)

CrashBash

No emulation, real hardware
Staff member
The weird thing, however, is that for both Yurusenai and Ginger the drives don't even show their partition properly on a PC with the adapter, instead showing up as 23.25 GB of unallocated space.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
The weird thing, however, is that for both Yurusenai and Ginger the drives don't even show their partition properly on a PC with the adapter, instead showing up as 23.25 GB of unallocated space.
Yeah that's definitely odd

CrashBash

No emulation, real hardware
Staff member
@Yurusenai hey, Aurelio and I have been trying too figure out what's happening here. We've found that ginger also has an 003 drive.
Out of curiosity does the Kensington adapter show unallocated space when the SD is empty or has some data on it? If so about how much data is on the SD card? Thanks

Also I've confirmed 128gb SD cards work with an 004 adapter.

Last edited:
it shows unallocated space when the SD is empty or has some data on it. it doesn't change even if there is a partition or not. although if i format the sd to the max unallocated space, it works. but then there is about 100GB of space i cant use. i can ship one off to @Aurelio if he wants one. is there a good location (link) or someone selling a 004?

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
it shows unallocated space when the SD is empty or has some data on it. it doesn't change even if there is a partition or not. although if i format the sd to the max unallocated space, it works. but then there is about 100GB of space i cant use. i can ship one off to @Aurelio if he wants one. is there a good location (link) or someone selling a 004?
I am not sure I can do much about it if the issue is not restricted to BBLoader. Anyways I have an adapter on its way, though I am not sure what revision I am going to get.