Worklog First Wii Portable - ASCIIWII

hello guys,

I'm new here, and I have wanted to build one for a while now, I had seen these guys builds on intsa and youtube, reddit etc never thought I'd be able to,

But now I feel I have the money to give it a go,

I had no idea this had such a community behind it, I love it, feel like I should have found this ages ago,

So, to the point I am going to try and build a Wii portable,
I got a acsii for really cheap.

Im calling my portable the asciiwii

I have my Wii soft nodded and stripped fro. it case ready for trimming.

Im waiting on the batteries, the screen some speakers and some rgb leds.. I mean... I HAVE to RGB it...
I have some of the guides printed out that im repeatedly reading, and it also seems some other are about to go on this journey too, so what if we made a small discord between us too? help each other along the way?

Timo43

hello guys,

I'm new here, and I have wanted to build one for a while now, I had seen these guys builds on intsa and youtube, reddit etc never thought I'd be able to,

But now I feel I have the money to give it a go,

I had no idea this had such a community behind it, I love it, feel like I should have found this ages ago,

So, to the point I am going to try and build a Wii portable,
I got a acsii for really cheap.

Im calling my portable the asciiwii

I have my Wii soft nodded and stripped fro. it case ready for trimming.

Im waiting on the batteries, the screen some speakers and some rgb leds.. I mean... I HAVE to RGB it...
I have some of the guides printed out that im repeatedly reading, and it also seems some other are about to go on this journey too, so what if we made a small discord between us too? help each other along the way?
Bitbuilt does have its own discord server https://discordapp.com/invite/wtQwKW?utm_source=Discord Widget&utm_medium=Connect. Building a new server would be kinda pointless when you have a server with people with tons of experience. Hope this helps!