Question DS lite motherboard not turning on

So I am doing a project where I trim my ds lite mother bored but it won't turn on completely the only thing that happened when I remove the ds bios chip it stays solid green. Here is my progress Any help ?

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
You have to keep the wifi module on the back connected, as it contains the system BIOS. Is yours still there?

You have to keep the wifi module on the back connected, as it contains the system BIOS. Is yours still there?
Yes when I connect it and power on it flashes green then alitte red when I take out the bios it stays on solid green

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
I'm not too familiar with DSlite modding, so I don't know what to suggest besides that. The only thing I can really see that might be a problem is one via in the top left corner by the top screen FFC connector, you've sanded halfway through it.

So I am doing a project where I trim my ds lite mother bored but it won't turn on completely the only thing that happened when I remove the ds bios chip it stays solid green. Here is my progress Any help ?
After watching your video I noticed the point where you connected the resistor in the wrong place. You have to connect the LEDA2 dots to the LEDC2 in the clip like you connected the P06 dots, if you got it right then I'm sorry. (Sorry for my English too. I use google translate)
capture-20210704-154847.png
Nintendo-DS-Lite-Motherboard-Top.jpg