Release DS Lite Board scans

These are the DS Lite board scans one power plain one ground and 4 trace plains I'm new to using GIMP i never even knew about gimp until the WII compendium so I'm still learning how to use gimp. I have an half ass gimp compendium made up It is unfinished cause i have been busy with work. I have Labeled Ground plain vias and Power Plain vias. Now the Power plain has 4 different voltages i have found, 3.75v, 1.21v, 1.8v, 3.3v, majority of power plain is 3.3v. I have not labeled the different section. I will get around to finishing it an upload it here for all to have and use I hope this is helpful for a lot of different projects out there.

Attachments

Ceirt

may i ask something?....

i want to connect a PAM8302a (2.0V-5.5VDC) mono amp to a dslite motherboard (i'm working on a gameboy macro).

can ask for a recommended point? , please. (and thanks :D)

Last edited:
may i ask something?....

i want to connect a PAM8302a (2.0V-5.5VDC) mono amp to a dslite motherboard (i'm working on a gameboy macro).

can ask for a recommended point? , please. (and thanks :D)
I would think u could use one of the 3.3v vias for that just use a multimeter To find one. But I all so think there was a wright up on installing an amp on here somewhere look back an see

You are a life saver! What technique did you use to separate the PCB layers? Your scans helped at least one console avoid the scrap heap!

Any plans on schematicizing this? I can usually find schematics for most things I repair, but Nintendo stuff seems rather elusive. The DS is not worth anything to anyone, but I am an avid repair geek, would love to see if someone was reverse-engineering this.

Any plans on schematicizing this? I can usually find schematics for most things I repair, but Nintendo stuff seems rather elusive. The DS is not worth anything to anyone, but I am an avid repair geek, would love to see if someone was reverse-engineering this.
I am doing that. It's a lot of work but now I have some parts of schematics. You can follow my work in this thread of my twitter: Thanks so much to KreativDax

These are the DS Lite board scans one power plain one ground and 4 trace plains I'm new to using GIMP i never even knew about gimp until the WII compendium so I'm still learning how to use gimp. I have an half ass gimp compendium made up It is unfinished cause i have been busy with work. I have Labeled Ground plain vias and Power Plain vias. Now the Power plain has 4 different voltages i have found, 3.75v, 1.21v, 1.8v, 3.3v, majority of power plain is 3.3v. I have not labeled the different section. I will get around to finishing it an upload it here for all to have and use I hope this is helpful for a lot of different projects out there.
thanks for your work, was able to come up with a pretty cool flex board with this!

Just brilliant, I am a bit like a 57 year old kid in a sweetshop, thanks