Downing's Yard Sale

Downing

Basement Owner
Portables
20ish...
Hey Guys,

Clearing out a lot of old stuff and will probably be adding and taking away from this thread as things sell off. Posting prices but feel free to make an offer unless noted. All prices do not include shipping which will need to be added to the total.

All items will be first come, first served so please let me know if you're interested in anything. Hope you'll be able to make better use of this stuff than I was able to! Let me know if you have any questions about any of these items and I'll help out best I can.

Portable DVD Player: Doesn't seem to work and no power charger, but it does come with a snazy case though and there might be some useful parts in it for use.

Asking $10 plus S&H

Torn apart Game Gear. Crappy condition, in two pcs but still connected.

Asking 2$ + S&H

iPad Gen 1. The first and no longer up-dateable but could still could have it's uses. Works perfectly and has been reset to factory standard.

Asking $50 + S&H

ATI Radeon HD4850, 512MB Graphics card. Was powerful enough in it's day to play Crysis. Won't do jack for modern day games, but a useful upgrade for old beater PCs

Asking $15 + S&H

A Nvida GTX 750Ti 2GB Graphics card. This will run modern games including Doom on Medium quality. Upgraded to a GTX 1070 a few months ago.

Asking $50 + S&H

No idea what this is...I think it's ATI, 256MB and older than dirt. Had this just so I could support 2 screens with my CNC PC, but since I got my new one I've got no need for it.

Asking $5 + S&H

Original PlayStation. Dunno if it works or not, was part of a lot deal bought on eBay years ago. Console only, as-is.

Asking $5 + S&H

Game Cube. Pretty sure it works. Console only, no idea what revision.

Asking $5 + S&H

2 SCART to HDMI converters. Bought these for a project that fell through the cracks.

Asking $15/ea

OUYA Console & Controller w/Power Adapter. Was going to be used for a project that never happened. I know the store is down but could still be useful as an emulator through side loading and other similar functions.

Asking $40 + S&H

Failed Gameboy Advance Mod. Basically just a pretty paint job and an added USB Micro port that does nothing. Works just fine though.

Asking $15

Original Tomtom! Useless if you have a smart phone in my opinion, but hey, someone might want it. Works fine but needs a cable for charging and no longer has the mount.

Asking $5 + S&H

A wireless micro keyboard that I could never get to pair to devices. I know it powers on and looks like it connects but I could never get it to work.

Asking $3 + S&H

Two PolyCase somethingorathers. Dunno the model number, no screws either.

Asking $5/ea + S&H

An AG-85(AG-54 has been SOLD) from Poly Case. Screws included.

Asking $10/ea + S&H

1 Front Face of the Cross Plane casing. 3D printed and prepped for CNC machining. (other has been sold)

Asking $5 + S&H

A pair of A/V recording glasses. Never used, but I guess they are a POV set that records to a micro SD card (not included).

Asking $15 + S&H

A wacked out fan controller. I used this back when I had my PC Desk. Has thermocouples built in so it can tell the temp of the area the fan is located. Works, has been modded a bit but I'm never gonna use it again.

Asking $5 + S&H

Small Part's Storage Bin. Seem to be missing one bin, but was very useful for storing my small fasteners until I went to a new storage system.

Asking $2 + S&H

Again, I'll probably be adding to this thread as I go and updating when things sell off. PM or leave a post if interested in anything here and we'll work out the final details.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
If the shipping costs to Italy aren't too expensive I'd take the game gear

Downing

Basement Owner
Portables
20ish...
I may want the dremel stand as well if shipping on it isn't too much
Well it's not heavy, but it will be a bulky bastard. Probably wouldn't be more than $10 max to ship to TX but I'd have to look.

Downing

Basement Owner
Portables
20ish...
If the shipping costs to Italy aren't too expensive I'd take the game gear
Good question. No batteries and is fairly light, but even at that I feel it'd be getting into a "more than it's worth" category when it comes to the freight alone.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Good question. No batteries and is fairly light, but even at that I feel it'd be getting into a "more than it's worth" category when it comes to the freight alone.
If that's not too much troubling for you, could you check and hit me up when you find out? Thanks

Doom

Modelrater
Estmemed Member
Portables
Always 1/2
Dibs on the crossplane KS case and the cut/partially sanded front of the WIP crossplane case. Looks like a 7" widescreen? Also approx size of them? Still want them regardless just want to know so I can prep some things. Shipping to 60440.

Downing

Basement Owner
Portables
20ish...
If that's not too much troubling for you, could you check and hit me up when you find out? Thanks
Sure, PM me your address so I can see what something of that weight would cost to ship. Probably be FedEx.

Downing

Basement Owner
Portables
20ish...
Dibs on the crossplane KS case and the cut/partially sanded front of the WIP crossplane case. Looks like a 7" widescreen? Also approx size of them? Still want them regardless just want to know so I can prep some things. Shipping to 60440.
Yes, it's a 7" screen. Sending a PM shortly.

Do you still have those NES's I'd be interested in one if not both. Also, are they totally busted, or can they be made to work? I bought one of those HDMI NES kits, and I made a mistake on my system. I would need to use the mobos.

Downing

Basement Owner
Portables
20ish...
Do you still have those NES's I'd be interested in one if not both. Also, are they totally busted, or can they be made to work? I bought one of those HDMI NES kits, and I made a mistake on my system. I would need to use the mobos.
Sorry, NES' are gone.