DOH! Its a good job Wii's are cheap!

Portables
Just ordered a G-Boy
100% not paying attention, was looking from the other side feeling good about myself. Looked over and boom, idiot!

Last edited:

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
You should hold on to that board, the cap can be replaced if that's the only thing you hit

Portables
Just ordered a G-Boy
You should hold on to that board, the cap can be replaced if that's the only thing you hit
It was the only one. Happy days, is there a spare to be stolen on the board, or would i need to order it?

Wesk

Undervolting....
Staff member
:facepalm: I did specify in the video which direction to do the cut for specifically this reason, but like Cheese said you can simply replace the cap with another of the same spec. I'm not sure if they are the same on the 6 layer boards but that would be an easy donor if they are.

Portables
Just ordered a G-Boy
:facepalm: I did specify in the video which direction to do the cut for specifically this reason, but like Cheese said you can simply replace the cap with another of the same spec. I'm not sure if they are the same on the 6 layer boards but that would be an easy donor if they are.
Genuinely looked at it and went, that's why he said that way, fully accept im a mong, i have a spare wii here as i knew it wasnt going to be easy.

Now just to stop making it harder for myself haha

Portables
Just ordered a G-Boy
20200623_101118.jpg

All, fixed hopefully.

Went to do a second board and managed to remove all the pads for c2 and u5. This is not going well hahah. Used those bits to hopefully fix this one. Had to replace c2 as well