DIY Weekly update videos

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Hey everyone! I've started making weekly update videos on the stuff I do (mainly focused on console modding). I'm going to show there both ended projects and work in progress. I'll try to post a new video each week :)

Shank

Staff member
Portables

GC64

Portables
I'm so excited for PowerMii full...
Also quick question: what type of fan did you use, or where did you get it from? All of the side blowing ones I've bought so far are way too loud (sellers lied about their dBA I guess).

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
I'm so excited for PowerMii full...
Also quick question: what type of fan did you use, or where did you get it from? All of the side blowing ones I've bought so far are way too loud (sellers lied about their dBA I guess).
This one is a sunon, few people have used it previously in Wii portables: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sunon-Thin-...998509?hash=item41b3a7e2ed:g:~isAAOSw1x1UOU17
If you want to be sure about the dBA of the fan you're buying you should buy it from reputable resellers like Mouser or DigiKey

GC64

Portables
This one is a sunon, few people have used it previously in Wii portables: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sunon-Thin-...998509?hash=item41b3a7e2ed:g:~isAAOSw1x1UOU17
If you want to be sure about the dBA of the fan you're buying you should buy it from reputable resellers like Mouser or DigiKey
This actually the same exact fan I bought.. is yours not super loud? Mine is so loud you can hardly hear the system audio. :/
I did run it off 5v, so idk if it's just me or what.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
This actually the same exact fan I bought.. is yours not super loud? Mine is so loud you can hardly hear the system audio. :/
I did run it off 5v, so idk if it's just me or what.
It's not silent, but it's not super loud. Anyway for anything else I wouldn't recommend this fan. In out case space was too tight that we didn't have much choice

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Sorry, no update this week (and probably not even the next one), I'm too busy right now.