Worklog Dark Delfiino (Spencer's first Wii Portable)

Thanks guys! @CommanderBrace i was stupid and didn't take any pictures of the process sadly! But I think it was a pretty typical frankencasing process. I just hacked up a gamecube controller, cut out the holes with a dremel and filed them to fit, and used a TON of epoxy and then got the nice smooth edges with bondo. It was probably the most time consuming part. Just tons of sanding and what not! I actually really enjoyed it though! It was really fun seeing that crusty alarm clock turn into something cool. I'm considering going the 3D printing route next time though just for
Time's sake. :)
If you don't have a 3D printer than you can go to 3dhubs.com, it's a great website for 3D designs!

Great job on your first portable! I know you've been working hard on it. Serious props for such nice frankencasing, I couldn't tell most of that stuff had been added. With a bit more work on tidy internals, you'll be making amazing portables :)

Great job on your first portable! I know you've been working hard on it. Serious props for such nice frankencasing, I couldn't tell most of that stuff had been added. With a bit more work on tidy internals, you'll be making amazing portables :)
Thank you, I really appreciate it!