Question Custom Controllers

Hello,
So I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I stumbled upon one of Shank's videos and he mentioned this place. I was thinking about making a custom controller for the Nintendo Switch. I'm not sure if this is even possible but I'll explain what my plan is. I figured since 3rd party companies can make controllers that connect via Bluetooth to the Switch, adding an Arduino with a Bluetooth module might allow it to connect to the switch as a controller. However, I don't know a ton about how Bluetooth works and I know only some things (ex. not headphones) can connect to the Switch. I was wondering if anyone here would know anything about how to communicate with a console over bluetooth.
Thanks for any help you can offer :)

A_s6

Portables
i don’t give a hee ho
the best resource for you is this: https://github.com/dekuNukem/Nintendo_Switch_Reverse_Engineering though it is pretty daunting for someone without a lot of knowledge

connecting to a switch won’t be as simple as attaching a bluetooth module to arduino as signals must be sent in a certain way. since most 3rd party controllers for the switch show as a pro controller they probably reverse engineered a stock pro controller and copied the schematic/firmware but i’m not 100% sure

edit: btw headphones can theoretically connect to the switch it’s just that nintendo didn’t have bluetooth audio drivers on the switch until the most recent firmware update(12.0.0) which released like 2-3 days ago or something. bluetooth audio could be coming soon