Question Console Idea??

Mon2r

Sup dudes, and dude'ette's... lol I'm new to this site and have an idea for a console... but I have no idea where to start learning from, or what to learn first... any suggestions.? I've seen videos on how some people are able to cut motherboards and stuff like that for hand helds, and due to seeing a certain amount of handhelds being made this way, this made me have a ton of questions... console wise.. lol so here I am.... again, any help or advice anyone willing to give.? anything would be helpful at this point.. lol also, idk if labeling this forum a "question" one was the right route to go, but in a way, this is still a question, so I hope this counts/works.. lol

Heuic

Sup dudes, and dude'ette's... lol I'm new to this site and have an idea for a console... but I have no idea where to start learning from, or what to learn first... any suggestions.? I've seen videos on how some people are able to cut motherboards and stuff like that for hand helds, and due to seeing a certain amount of handhelds being made this way, this made me have a ton of questions... console wise.. lol so here I am.... again, any help or advice anyone willing to give.? anything would be helpful at this point.. lol also, idk if labeling this forum a "question" one was the right route to go, but in a way, this is still a question, so I hope this counts/works.. lol
Read the big ol guide and manuals sections