Question composite not working

My composite signal doesnt work. I tried it with an a/v port and a tv and with my screen. Composite is connected and ground aswell and it is received by the a/v cable. I connected the reset pin to ground but priiloader isnt visible, everything is black. Any ideas are appreciated :)

Portables
My composite signal doesnt work. I tried it with an a/v port and a tv and with my screen. Composite is connected and ground aswell and it is received by the a/v cable. I connected the reset pin to ground but priiloader isnt visible, everything is black. Any ideas are appreciated :)
I’m not super smart on helping but is the Wii turning on? Like is the Wii getting all its voltage? If it is, maybe try to wire the video line to another spot on the board? If that doesn’t help, add a lot of pictures of your hookup and someone else might be able to help!

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
clear photos of all wiring pls

in good light if you can help it