Case Question - LCD Screen Mounting

Portables
3/4
I posted this in my Work log but wasn't sure if this would be a more appropriate place to ask this question.

I'm sure everyone has a different way of doing this but; what is the best way to hold the LCD and Driver board in the case so that it doesn't come loose but would still be removable? I've tried doing a search on the forum but can't seem to find the right search terms to find the answer. If there is a better place to put that question let me know and I will repost it there. :)

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
Threaten it with violence.

Most of us glue everything in because we don't intend to remove it. Technically if you have isopropyl alcohol on hand, you can use hotglue and it'll be "removable" with proper technique. Otherwise, your only solutions are likely going to be mechanical in nature; think screws, mounting brackets, or maybe even a wedge of some sort.

Portables
3/4
Threaten it with violence.

Most of us glue everything in because we don't intend to remove it. Technically if you have isopropyl alcohol on hand, you can use hotglue and it'll be "removable" with proper technique. Otherwise, your only solutions are likely going to be mechanical in nature; think screws, mounting brackets, or maybe even a wedge of some sort.
LOL!! I tried the violence route but it just laughed... :)

True, I didn't think about it that way. I guess I was just more worried about if the screen ever broke, (being a $20 eBay screen). I guess at that point, it being broken anyway, exerting a little bit of violence to get it back out of the case wouldn't be out of the question... >:)

Thanks SchockSlayer!!