Question Capacitor Suggestions

Just finished a big project. Now my next priority is repairing some of my old systems. I have 2 game gear and 2 original Xbox that are due for new caps. After they are recapped I can decide which ones will get modded and how.

I'm not launching these into orbit so it doesn't have to be incredible but capacitors in general are cheap so I would like to buy something quality that I won't have to replace. I was thinking polymer but I have no personal experience with them.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Well someone should have replied here. If you ask electronic nerds what the best capacitor brand or type is they often turn into horrible people claiming theres is best. My favourite is rubycon I still have very old consoles that I should have replaced them on but they work fine still.

The issue with the OG xbox is while they have big ones that are easily replaceable apparently they have a lot of SMD caps were electrolytics and tanatulums are used interchangably. Whenever I have to work on broken electronics it tends to be a smd tantalum thats so I'd go about replacing these with polymer or ceramics myself