Question Can't get Wii to boot after by relocation.

Hey people, I just finished hooking up the Bluetooth module how I wanted and now my Wii won't boot at all. I've got portablizemii installed, and the U10 is right where it needs to be. I've been looking at my wiring job, and I can't see any wires that have been crossed or shorted. I'm pretty sure I've got the data wires on securely on the correct traces without accidentally cutting across them.
I did notice that the pad between 12 and 13 was getting 3.3v and I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen. Maybe that's my issue, but it doesn't seem like it's coming into contact with anything. Any ideas?
20200321_140955.jpg

Hey people, I just finished hooking up the Bluetooth module how I wanted and now my Wii won't boot at all. I've got portablizemii installed, and the U10 is right where it needs to be. I've been looking at my wiring job, and I can't see any wires that have been crossed or shorted. I'm pretty sure I've got the data wires on securely on the correct traces without accidentally cutting across them.
I did notice that the pad between 12 and 13 was getting 3.3v and I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen. Maybe that's my issue, but it doesn't seem like it's coming into contact with anything. Any ideas?
View attachment 10922
If you disconnect the bluetooth module does it boot? Kinda hard to tell from the photo, but it looks like your putting 3.3v straight to pin 12 which is the sync pin. Normally you'd want a tactile button wired to 3.3v and the sync pin so the pins only connect when you push the button.
bluetooth troubleshooting.jpg
I don't think that would cause it to not boot but I would start with disconnecting the bluetooth wiring and seeing if it boots then.

If you disconnect the bluetooth module does it boot? Kinda hard to tell from the photo, but it looks like your putting 3.3v straight to pin 12 which is the sync pin. Normally you'd want a tactile button wired to 3.3v and the sync pin so the pins only connect when you push the button.
I don't think that would cause it to not boot but I would start with disconnecting the bluetooth wiring and seeing if it boots then.
I'll try that in a second. I'm afraid to disconnect those data lines just because they're a pain in a butt, but it is what it is

Okay, I've disconnected the bt module and it still doesn't boot. It's worth noting that in my first attempt in cutting a trace, I accidentally cut across both at once, so I moved the cut closer to the gpu