Question Can't get games to work in the portabilizer menu

So I installed the portabilizer and when I am connecting my hard drive (fat 32) with games (in wbfs folder) the screen recognizes the drive but in the games section I tells me to rebuild the cache and only thing that I found is refresh cache but this option didn't work. Any suggestions ?

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
So I installed the portabilizer and when I am connecting my hard drive (fat 32) with games (in wbfs folder) the screen recognizes the drive but in the games section I tells me to rebuild the cache and only thing that I found is refresh cache but this option didn't work. Any suggestions ?
Is the drive formatted with 32k clusters? Are you certain that you've got the file structure correct? I'm assuming you're talking about Wii games since you mentioned the wbfs folder, can you post some screencaps of your file structure?

i made it 32k and yes i am talking about wii games. what is screencap ?
and also the games are sort of loading when i click on wii section but they disapear.

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
i made it 32k and yes i am talking about wii games. what is screencap ?
and also the games are sort of loading when i click on wii section but they disapear.
When you're in the folder with your games (on your computer) press printscreen or something to take a picture of your screen so we can see the file structure