Solved Can someone make me a case?

Hello,

I am in the middle of finishing a Gamecube Portable and need a case.
Could I commission anyone to build me one? Willing to pay good money for a nice product.
What I want is a case that will fit the measurements of my portable but looks exactly like an Gameboy Advance. Basically a big gameboy advance. My portable is not the smallest in the world so it will have to be vacuum formed or CNC fully custom, cant be a modified gameboy advance. Dimensions of the case will roughly have to be
120mm Tall
200mm Across
50mm Thick
Please reply or get in touch with me.

Heres a gameboy advance that been modified to give you an idea. But again will have to be custom as my portable wont fit into a gameboy advance.

Last edited:

Matthew

Formally known as Chaos
Portables
Do you have a design already? What exactly are you looking for?

Please be more specific in what you want, you are much more likely to attract someone's attention and help.

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
That is the same size as the gameboy shell you have now, the one I was talking about is all solid plastic (the buttons aren't real, just painted on) and it is much larger than a gameboy

Its not that much bigger than the gameboy, its almost the same size. My portable wouldn't fit in that

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer
It's significantly bigger than a real GBA, but you know your portable better than us, so if it don't fit, it don't fit.

It's significantly bigger than a real GBA, but you know your portable better than us, so if it don't fit, it don't fit.

Ohhhhh. sorry lol i didnt realise it was that big. The ones i found on ebay were just like a skin case

That is the same size as the gameboy shell you have now, the one I was talking about is all solid plastic (the buttons aren't real, just painted on) and it is much larger than a gameboy
So sorry, my bad. Your idea is perfect just check the dimensions and i think it will fit with no modifications. Thanks so much Cheese!!

The dimensions are:
205mm L x 125mm Ht x 45mm

couldn't be more perfect