Question Calling all noobs (noob question thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this holder and board good for someone who doesn't want to wire directly on the batteries for a wii portable (i.e. Me)

IMG_1270.JPG

IMG_1269.JPG

Last edited:

BocuD

Portables
Yeah, it looks good.
Why did you get the holder and board? Do you just not want to solder to the cells?
Also, do you plan on using custom regs or not and what is the output voltage of the board?

Matthew

Formally known as Chaos
Portables
We are officially retiring this thread. While it's a great resource for those who are new to portablizing, the sheer length of this thread makes it unlikely that someone is going to read through the entire thing. For those who have posted questions in here and are awaiting a response, please make a separate thread in the appropriate section so that your questions don't get lost. Also for those with multiple questions, please keep them all in the same thread.

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
I've gone through and done a massive purging of this thread. I got rid of super specific questions, all of the "what is a Wii" questions, and basically everything else that isn't going to help anyone in the future. What's left should be things that are actually useful, so that now when noobs are sent here they don't have to dig through 2000 posts of useless stuff for occasional goodies.

Also, thanks again to everyone who took the time to patiently everyone's questions throughout the lifetime of this thread (including mine!).

Status
Not open for further replies.