build battery level

Can anyone help me on how to create a battery level with 3 color rgb led?
I want to leave on blue light, red light flashing low charge, green light full charge and when taking out the charger change to blue color

and for the portable ps2, I'm still going to buy the bms and batteries

So you want a battery level indicator that works independently from an off-the-shelf charge/discharge circuit? Also what configuration of batteries do you intend to use? number of cells, and how many series, how many parallel?

So you want a battery level indicator that works independently from an off-the-shelf charge/discharge circuit? Also what configuration of batteries do you intend to use? number of cells, and how many series, how many parallel?
in my project I just want the rgb led to change color, when it is low charge, red light flashing, fully charged green light, console in operation blue light

I'm thinking of 4 batteries, 2 parallel and 2 in series, I will also use a bms board

Well you have to use a BMS board, otherwise you run a very real risk of melting your device. But all that aside, what you're looking to construct is a circuit which includes a voltage senseing ic of some kind, which will be able to communicate with, or directly provide a programmable GPIO that enables you to turn on and turn off 3 different LEDs (seperate bulbs, or do you want to use a 3 color LED for a more space saving design?), and sense the presence of the charging cable when it is plugged into the device.

Have you done any browsing of Texas Instruments devices?

Well you have to use a BMS board, otherwise you run a very real risk of melting your device. But all that aside, what you're looking to construct is a circuit which includes a voltage senseing ic of some kind, which will be able to communicate with, or directly provide a programmable GPIO that enables you to turn on and turn off 3 different LEDs (seperate bulbs, or do you want to use a 3 color LED for a more space saving design?), and sense the presence of the charging cable when it is plugged into the device.

Have you done any browsing of Texas Instruments devices?
yes i will use a bms, the rgb led is only one it has 4 legs