Question Brawl GameCube controller repeated/turbo inputs

I've run into an issue where Smash Bros Brawl inputs from the GameCube controller are repeated for as long as the button is held down. I'm running RVLoader v1.5. This issue doesn't happen with purely GC2Wiimote games (tested with Mario Galaxy) or other GameCube controller compatible games (tested with Mario Kart Wii). This is purely a Brawl issue. In this video, I have GC2Wiimote on to show the differences. P1 is the GameCube input and P2 is the emulated Wiimote. P1 seemingly has turbo inputs and P2 runs perfectly. The same thing happens to P1 when GC2Wiimote is turned off and P2 is not there. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Brawl, changed nearly all the possible options in RVLoader, and did what little research I could. I'm stuck

Legend

Portables
you may have to twist your GCC data line with a ground wire. When I first wired GCC data while building my ashida, the controller settings tab in RVLoader would flicker so I rewired and it stopped flickering however even though it looks good, it still flickers in wii games that allow the use of a GameCube controller (ie. Brawl, the dragon ball z games etc.)

Knowing I still had this issue myself, I tested brawl for you and thats definitely where the "turbo" inputs are coming from. Hope this helps!

Wii games like Brawl and Sonic Colors/Unleashed have controller issues when running RVloader. If other Wii games and all your GCN games are controlling just fine then it's not a hardware problem. It's just an issue with RVloader. I've noticed this issue a while back and it sadly still hasn't been patched.