Boy Names That Begin With A

Acronell

Aquafam
Capital District, New York, United States
She saw another name somewhere, she didn't tell me where, where it was literally the same spelling except it had two "L" in it. (Which somehow allowed her to be able to pronounce it?)

Now all I need is to figure out how to get her to let me take the baby home in a batsuit. ^-^

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
She saw another name somewhere, she didn't tell me where, where it was literally the same spelling except it had two "L" in it. (Which somehow allowed her to be able to pronounce it?)

Now all I need is to figure out how to get her to let me take the baby home in a batsuit. ^-^
I wonder how she pronounce it :D

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
or-L-E-O

Acronell

Aquafam
I've no idea how to write its pronunciation, but that's not entirely correct. If you want you can listen it on google translate https://translate.google.it/m/translate#it/en/aurelio
Closer, but still not correct. The "U" sounds like "oo" from "moose"
That's what I thought initially, but my wife's pronunciation is likely what will stick, simply because she's the one likely to have issues remembering the correct way of pronouncing it.

As it currently sits, the names that my wife is currently looking at as her final choice as as follows:​

-Aurelio James

Aurelio - A popular and exceptional individual on BitBuilt whom recently has acquired a luxurious taste in pizzas and fame for his recent works and his current whereabouts are unknown as he has not been seen since his infamous trip while skydiving into a volcano with no parachute.

Aurelio Tiratelli - An Italian painter born in 1842
He was born in Rome. He studied at the Accademia di San Luca in Rome, under Minardi, Alessandro Capalti, and Francesco Podesti for design and painting, while Giulio Tadolini and Pietro Tenerani mentored him as a sculptor. He created some sculpture in his first years as an artist, but then became a painter.

Among his major works: A Cattle Herd at Ostia was acquired by King Vittorio Emanuele; A railroad Disaster; A Cart pulled by Buffalo in the Pontine Marshes, exhibited at the Museo Revoltella of Trieste; Work in oil in Ceccano; Herd of bulls in the Roman Countryside; Un carro alla Marchegiana, vulgarly known as Mambrucca, (surroundings of Rome), exhibited at the 1889 Universal Exposition of Paris. Tiratelli sold paintings to the Khedive of Egypt. However many of his masterworks, he did not apply a title, including canvases that depicted un cavadenti in mezzo and una fiera nella Valle del Sacco (1884 Exhibition). He exhibited in Chile, South America. Tiratelli was knighted and an officer of the Order of the Crown of Italy, and orphanages wished him to become inspector, and many societies made him honorary associate. His son, Cesare Tiratelli, was also a landscape painter. Among his pupils was Giuseppe Signorini.

Aurelio James Yammerino - An American watercolor artist born in 1912

- Anakin James

Anakin Skywalker - The Dark Lord, Darth Vader; cute kid who gets into Natalie Porman before Thor does.

Anakin James - A Youtuber with less than 25 videos that primarily disappoint me.

Anakin The Two Legged Cat - Ani is a two legged cat, born without a pelvis or back legs but that doesn't stop him. He is full of love & life!

That's pretty much it, unless she drops more names on me later on :/

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Aurelio - A popular and exceptional individual on BitBuilt whom recently has acquired a luxurious taste in pizzas and fame for his recent works and his current whereabouts are unknown as he has not been seen since his infamous trip while skydiving into a volcano with no parachute.
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah I'm sure your son is going to be amazing! :D

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer

Congrats on the name win, btw. I personally had never heard the name Aurelio before signing up here. @Doom's Halloween costume definitely makes a lot more sense to me now though.

Did you ever mention when the baby is due?

Acronell

Aquafam
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah I'm sure your son is going to be amazing! :D
If we have another boy, I have no doubt of this.

Alternatively the girl name is Aunabelle Willow. The A is silent, because we are terrible people apparently.

Also, the picture I used above, shown below, is also someone named Aurelio, though he is a Pastor, and if I recall correctly he is from Peru

Acronell

Aquafam

Congrats on the name win, btw. I personally had never heard the name Aurelio before signing up here. @Doom's Halloween costume definitely makes a lot more sense to me now though.

Did you ever mention when the baby is due?
My wife and I laughed about this one a few years ago when she saw in on 9gag.

I also had never seen it before becoming one with the bit.

My wife and I are trying for another child in January, and though we already had a girl's name chosen, we didn't have a boy's name. She is just coming off of BC from having our last child, Alexander Cylus, just over a year ago. She didn't want to get pregnant too soon after having him, but she doesn't want there to be too large of an age gap between all of our children. Maximum amount of children is 4 according to my wife, so even if we do have the girl this time, we still have the chance for our own Aurelio for our final child.

Acronell

Aquafam
Please don't be a girl. BitBuilt needs another Aurelio :P
My wife wants a girl primarily, but I am secretly hoping for another boy (despite her constantly yelling at me "THINK GIRL")

She thinks it will work because with our other children I said this one's a girl (and Amelia was born), then I said this one's a boy (and Alexander was born). I made these claims once she found she was pregnant, and way before it was possible to actually see the childrens' genders.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
My wife wants a girl primarily, but I am secretly hoping for another boy (despite her constantly yelling at me "THINK GIRL")

She thinks it will work because with our other children I said this one's a girl (and Amelia was born), then I said this one's a boy (and Alexander was born). I made these claims once she found she was pregnant, and way before it was possible to actually see the childrens' genders.
Damn you've got powers ahahah

Acronell

Aquafam

Damn you've got powers ahahah