BitBuilt's Rank Guide

Noah

retired
Portables
(Eventually there will be an update to the members page with a legend showing who has what rank ;))

Here at BitBuilt we have some unique user ranks that are designated by user banners. They take advantage of XenForo's user promotion feature which will automatically upgrade you to the next highest rank if you meet the criteria. So, here's a rundown of the basic ranks:

Newbie:

Everyone who is under 10 posts is considered a newbie.

Member:

Users who have at least 10 posts on the forums will be given the member rank.

Esteemed Member:

Esteemed members are users who have posted at least 200 times on the forums.

Top Member:

Top members are users who have posted at least 500 times.

Elite Member:

Elite members are users who have posted at least 750 times.

Legendary Memeber:

Legendary members are users who have posted at least 1,500 times.

Mythical Memeber:

Mythical members are users who have posted at least 2,500 times.

As people begin to reach these post counts, we will make new ranks for higher increments.

Special Ranks

Banned:

I think this one speaks for itself, no?

Wiki Staff:

The few, the proud chosen users who are tasked with protecting and updating the finest collection of portablizing information on the internet. The users with this banner have special permissions that allow them to edit and upload information for the BitBuilt Console Modding Wiki.

PortablizeMii Team:

The users you see with this user bar are responsible for the modpack known as PortablizeMii. Their hard work and dedication has allowed the Wii to reach new heights in portablizing!

Front Page Staff:

The front page staff is an elite team of article writers and editors who create the wonderful content we see on our homepage, https://bitbuilt.net. Thanks to them, the latest in finished projects and site news is always reported on so that our news is always fresh.

Moderator:

Moderators are the few, the proud, select group of users who are entrusted with the responsibility of being "forum peace-keepers" if you will. They have the power to move, lock, and even delete threads if they deem it necessary to.

Administrators:

The administrators of BitBuilt do a little bit of everything. If you have any issues with your account, find a glitch, or even just want to know something about the site they are the people to ask.

Web Developers:

The web developers are the coffee guzzling, code crunching nerds who are responsible for making sure that the site actually works. Notice the site is running a little faster? It was probably them. Or, you know, if the site crashes every two seconds it's probably their fault. Please don't spam their inboxes if that happens. Please.

1st Place contest winner:

This special rank was awarded to Gman, the winner of BitBuilt's 2016 portablizing contest.

2nd Place Contest winner:

This special rank was awarded to JacksonS, the second place winner of BitBuilt's 2016 portablizing contest.

3rd Place Contest winner:

This special rank was awarded to Aurelio, the third place winner of BitBuilt's 2016 portablizing contest.

This special rank was awarded to Gman, the winner of BitBuilt's 2017 portablizing contest.

2nd Place Contest winner:

This special rank was awarded to Madmorda, the second place winner of BitBuilt's 2017portablizing contest.

3rd Place Contest winner:

This special rank was awarded to JacksonS, the third place winner of BitBuilt's 2017 portablizing contest.

This special rank was awarded to Aurelio, the winner of BitBuilt's 2018 portablizing contest.

2nd Place contest winner:

This special rank was awarded to Gman, the second place winner of BitBuilt's 2018 portablizing contest.

Retired Ranks

Information Staff:

The information staff were the wonderful group of people who helped us maintain the vast amounts of knowledge we have collected here at BitBuilt. They had select moderator powers and also had access to edit the Wiki.

Last edited:

Matthew

Formally known as Chaos
Portables
IDK wat yer talkin about mate, i see it right there lmao
I sense a conspiracy. I could've sworn it wasn't there. I checked like..... 2 times.

Shank

Staff member
Portables
@Noah Its getting worse.

This only happens on my laptop, and seems to only be happening to me. Is anybody else having this problem?
Screen Shot 2016-10-10 at 4.22.39 PM.png

Noah

retired
Portables
I have not had that issue across multiple versions of Chrome (even on OS X.) I'll try and see. In the meantime, open the page in incognito and see if it's any different.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Weird. The issue is not present in incognito mode. It is still present when in a regular window logged out though.
That means that some plugins you are using is doing something weird. Try to disable them one by one until you find the one causing the issue

Shank

Staff member
Portables
That means that some plugins you are using is doing something weird. Try to disable them one by one until you find the one causing the issue
Found the culprit! I have a plugin called "Gif Delayer" that keeps gif's animations from starting until they finish loading. Disabled it, and the problem was solved.

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer
FYI - Legendary rank doesn't seem to be set up at all. Otherwise Noah would be legendary. ShockSlayer... well, ShockSlayer appears to have cast off such worldly notions as rank.

Attachments

Noah

retired
Portables
I've wanted to rework the banner before making it a rank cause I don't really like how it turned out. Soon it'll be a rank though :P