BitBuilt's 2017 Summer Building Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah

retired
Portables
Let me clarify. You can make as many portables as you want but can only submit one as your final project. So if you wanted to do a Wii and N64 but weren't sure which one will turn out best you can totally do that but only one can be entered.

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
Let me clarify. You can make as many portables as you want but can only submit one as your final project. So if you wanted to do a Wii and N64 but weren't sure which one will turn out best you can totally do that but only one can be entered.
Lol that's what I figured you meant :P you can't stop me from making portables haha. It makes sense to only do one per person, since if you do two you can just enter the better one :) it just seems like such a long time from now although I'm sure it'll fly by

Count me in! This n00b is going to try and impress the scene!

I see the one entry per person, but maybe we could do a 1 portable 1 'desktop'? I'm planning on doing both and they are both going to rock! If not I'll see which one I like best near the time I have to submit the final project :D

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
Could I join the contest? I might actually have something by then!

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
Yes, I bought a GC+ board in early January. Thanks!

I know registration officially closed March 18th, but is there any way I could still enter? I already have a project in the works so if I could enter it that would be great!

Noah

retired
Portables
Unfortunately I'm going to have to say no. Others have asked (much sooner I might add) and they've all been told the same thing.

Sorry!

I totally understand. Rules are rules, I just can't believe this was pinned and I still didn't see this sooner! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.