BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello Genius/gods!

My name is Bardicus and I come to BitBuilt reffered by GMAN. Almost 4 years ago I joined up on GC-Forever and Mod Retro. I left the scene after realaizing that I was very naive and non appreciative of the work and development of how much everyone had put into all of this info and their projects. In the past 4 years I have had two kids and gotten married. My wife is addicted to facebook and instagram where as I'm addicted to modding/hacking/ and Autocad engineering.

I come back with a different mindset and a new motivation and am hopeful to one day be able to contribute to anyone or anything as much as I can. I have been 3D printing for about 6 months now, and drawing up weird and off encasings and projects. Just wanted to say thank you for having me, and I'm excited about the future of this website!

Bardicus

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer
I left the scene after realaizing that I was very naive and non appreciative of the work and development of how much everyone had put into all of this info and their projects.
Hey Bardicus! Welcome back to the scene! As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't matter why you're here or why you choose to stick around. When I first got on the scene, I didn't realize how much time and work was involved in modding. I just wanted to see some cool portables!

Carrot

Well it took me long enough to sign up. I've been observing BitBuilt and the amazing steps in Wii development for a while now (since Gman's conveniently named "Gman's Wii Portable") and am wiily excited to get into things myself. I'm pretty good at procrastinating and being busy so you probably won't see many posts from mii. Just know that I'll be watching.

Hi, lyberty5 from modretro mostly.

I knew of this site basicaly from the begining but never read up too much on what was happening. I've been lurking for a few weeks now and I'm surprised to see so much action.
The research and accomplishments on this forum are truly envigorating and make me feel like the portabilising scene is as strong as ever.

I'll keep lurking :)

Noah

retired
Portables
Hi, lyberty5 from modretro mostly.

I knew of this site basicaly from the begining but never read up too much on what was happening. I've been lurking for a few weeks now and I'm surprised to see so much action.
The research and accomplishments on this forum are truly envigorating and make me feel like the portabilising scene is as strong as ever.

I'll keep lurking :)
Welcome! Just wait until you see what's next. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Next Guy

Sun Dried Cases
Portables
Melted in the Sun
Hey guys, The_Next_Guy from over at ModRetro. I've been busy and haven't kept tabs on things in a while. I recently viewed ModRetro to find it with the tempowawy theme still up so I figured it was pretty much done. I was on youtube looking at SS channel where I saw BitBuilt, so I decided to sign up. I do not know If you guys need help with anything, but I am proficient at HTML5/CSS3 with certs. I also am certified with Java 1.7 (Yeah I know, Its old-ish). I recently got involved with 3DS homebrew development which requires me to learn C/C++ which I have a background in with from Arduino.

So yeah, If I can be of any help, I have plenty of spare time and I would be glad to help.

--TNG

Proxamity

Hola amigos! I've done what Ikeprodigy has done, and I have been lurking on many console modding forums, but realize that this is the best out of them all. I saw the sign up button, so I had to click it instantly. Like what Ikeprodigy said,

"Thank you for making such a great community! BitBuilt is a portablizers best friend!"(Bitbuilt,6)

Portables
Lol!
Hola amigos! I've done what Ikeprodigy has done, and I have been lurking on many console modding forums, but realize that this is the best out of them all. I saw the sign up button, so I had to click it instantly. Like what Ikeprodigy said,

"Thank you for making such a great community! BitBuilt is a portablizers best friend!"(Bitbuilt,6)
Welcome aboard!

Hello! Never realised this thread before.
You may remember me from all the other forums you already know.

This tiny Wii motherboard cut brought me back the interest in portablizing! So much effort on the Wii scene here on BitBuilt!
Incredible work, guys!

Hello everyone!

Unlike lots of the people joining I have very little experience, but am very interested in learning. This seems to be a very friendly and helpful community.

I have a few projects lined up, most of which involve Gameboys, but I might do a Wii portable later down the line.

Very impressed by the work and dedication here.

Shank

Staff member
Portables
Unlike lots of the people joining I have very little experience.
Not true! Most of us, myself included, didn't know jack shit when we started :D. We all start somewhere, so don't feel discouraged. My thread on electronics videos should help you get the basics, and the guides on BB should handle the rest. If you can't find an answer on Google or the forums, we are here to help!

Welcome to the forums! Can't wait to see what you have in store.