BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Rapha

Hey I‘m Raphael based in Germany, Stuttgart. I‘m a completely newbie to console modding and building Portables. However i managed to build my own Ashida. It was really fun to build one and this is also a great community with friendly people who are willing to help! Looking forward to build more ^^

hi guys, i am looking for a new project for myself and i just saw Tito's video on the GC nano and that led me straight to you guys. So here I am and happy to be part of it

Hello everyone, I was a member of the now dead modretro forums. Made my fist gamecube portable around 2008. Still obsessed about gamecubes for some reason

hi. i basically want to make any system i want to play on portable with an hdmi set up for streaming. i plan to start with an ashida since i think they look really cool and the main portable i’d probably use. i’ve looked a bit into n64 portables and all i can really find is a supa-64, it looks cool and functional tho. if i had to put priority on my projects it would be.
1. wii portable
2. ps1/ps2 portable (hopefully if i make a ps2 portable i can play rips of my ps 1 games)
3? (question bc idk if it’s possible) an xbox 360 portable.
4. n64 portable
5. snes portable

edit: if anyone knows anything abt the stuff i mentioned or has any tips / advice i’d love to hear it

Brisk

Hello, I'm Brisk. I've been lurking on here for awhile checking out peoples creations and figured I will join yall. Can't wait to annoy everybody with my questions and show pictures of whatever I end up making.

I am Etepgod. Nice to meet yall. I came here for a specific fix to an build I want to do. But I think I may stick around and do quite a bit.

Portables
Hi, I joined a month ago but never said 'hey' here. I'm just some unemployed neckbeard looking for entertainment, not a hardcore retro gamer. I enjoy y'all's YouTube videos and am happy to contribute where I can. I haven't decided yet if I have the guts to make a portable, but I'm gathering some of the common parts for Wii portables in case I do. Keep up the great work everyone!

Hi, I am looking to learn something new by trying out making a wii portable. I am a complete newbie when it comes to electronics and modding so I am hoping to gain some experience in the field and maybe make some memories along the way. I am attempting to start the g-wii project and already have gathered some materials but still a ways off yet.

Hi, been lurking on the forums for a while and decided to make my first portable Wii. Figured I would need some help, which is why I made this account.

samu

hey, figured id make an account in case i cant figure out this darn DSI exception. It's been a lot of fun though, and the community is very helpful.

Wesk

Undervolting....
Staff member
hey, figured id make an account in case i cant figure out this darn DSI exception. It's been a lot of fun though, and the community is very helpful.
DSI exception is generally linked to an incompatible USB drive, start a new thread and post all of your info.

Bozer

Should prob check with a mod to see if this is ok as having more than one account is against the rules

Portables
Hello! This is my business account on BitBuilt. My main is @Mrak408! I'm currently working on commissioning GC nanos and other such Micros. I will definitely be on the marketplace alot!
If you're explicitly doing this for business, under an explicitly business account, please keep in mind many of the works here are not allowed to be used for commercial purposes due to authors' license choice.

Eshing

Hello I'm Salty on discord. I'm very new to console modding and portables, but I'm excited to learn a lot about it! Pronouns: He/They.