BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey everyone! I'm VoxelTek, an electrical engineer diving deeper into the console modding and portabilising scene. I look forward to talking with you all!

Hey everyone! I'm VoxelTek, an electrical engineer diving deeper into the console modding and portabilising scene. I look forward to talking with you all!
hello voxel. I have a question. How hard is it to become an electrical engineer. I know i wanna be an engineer but idk if i want to be an electrical engineer or a mechanical engineer. I love building things but I also want to learn more about electronics

'ello, just thought I'd drop in and introduce myself. Long time lurker and learner. Looking forward to joining the club.

After making a few Pi based emulators and modding my NGC, I hope to have a crack at making a portable to push myself and take on a new challenge!

Well i made an account today after reading a lot of wii related posts.
some info about me

i plan to build a smaller wii
am a soldering noob
i like gaming

that's pretty much it i hope to learn even more from here

Hey, I'm lackey. I'm a former student of Mechatronics and have been soldering for a while. I wanted to take up console modding because I thought it'd be a fun thing to do with my soldering knowledge. My experience in soldering is pretty good but I'm new to the modding scene.

I enjoy TTRPGs, computer history, music, and making ice cream.

hello everyone, just joined. I hope to start my own project soon. I'm normally known as Axolotlinaucketyt, axoinabucket or um9990.

Hello there! Just created an account after discovering this forum. I'm a digital product designer who likes programming and electronics. The only mod I did yet was installing a new screen and rechargeable batteries to my GBA. I'm looking forward to learn more about modding and maybe start a new project soon.

Hi I'm Tar. I like computers and engineering and that sort of stuff. I'm new to the modding scene, but have experience with design and engineering. I'm glad I found this community, you're all so helpful and nice.

soda

hey chaps, I'm looking to build an Ashida, just waiting on stock for PMS-PD and GC+

University of Texas Electrical and Computer Engineering major

yep

Sponge

Hi, looking to share throughts and find help on displays and drivers, looks like the place to be!

Hello folks, glad to join you. I have multiple projects for consoles and arcade machine as well, hope to contribute soon!

Hello there boiz, el gerry here! love doing CAD designs for personal projects (I work everyday with Inventor and other CAD related stuff).
Nice to be here ;)

Hello everyone. I've joined as I was told this was a good forum in which to learn about more niche aspects of game hardware. I hope to be able to learn a lot and to both get and give help. Looking forward to posting with you all in the future.

hello everyone. I joined because my wii doesn't work and I need help to fix my problem (wish me luck)

Vulkan

Hello there! Joined cuz I'm trying to fit a ds lite into a gba shell.
I'm ñ speaker and I work repairing endoscopes, so I have experience in electronics and stuff!

Hello I’m John I’m always amazed by the scene mod talent I just want to learn a lot from all of you and while making my childhood ultimate mods, it will be a long way since I don’t know anything about it, I’m counting on you to lead the way thank you!