BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello! New here and to building portables. Most of my current experience is in modding Game Boys and tinkering on my retro consoles. Looking forward to building something cool!

Zalta

Hello I am Zalta I was a student in IT

Formerly software and some network lessons and did some landscaping and worked in restaurants

I am also a rpg fan

I am 31 yo

I am interested to order a custom wii/gamecube portable.

edit : thx for swapping posts together didnt know how to do it

Last edited:

Haylee

Heya everyone! I've been lurking around here since a year or so. My goal for this year is to finally get really started with modding. I will focus on the Wii but am not sure which one to do first. Probably an Ashida but I'll have to learn more and then see. See you around!

Hello,

Introducing myself as I am starting my Ashida project. Have experience in the Thinkpad modding scene with some 0201 components. Wrote a framebuffer to get MacOS working on the x230 with the 1080p daughter board, and generally proficient with soldering, but you folks are on another level with some of these vias and space constraints

Cheers!

Hello everyone! Can't wait to put together my first Ashida Wii really love the world of custom consoles!!

Hello, I am a teenager who is in university, I like to revive old consoles by modding them or simply leaving them as new

Portables
0.25 (just started)
Hi!