BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Portables
Hi all! Been lurking around the forums and Discord for a while and am finally creating an account. Most of my modding experience is in Game Boys, but I've been looking at schematics for portabilized Gamecubes and Wiis on and off for the past decade, and am finally taking the plunge with the Ashida. I'll definitely be posting soon with questions!

Ahoy there! Came over the community through Macho Nacho Productions's video about the mini PS2! And I am loving the projects I am seeing.
Can't build for shit lol But I would love to snag one or two projects perhaps in the near future! Seeing these kinda builds is always fun <3

Hi I'm very new to this type of modding but hopefully over time I'll get to a good level.

Hi! I'm relatively new to modding and want to eventually build a Portable Wii as well as expand my engineering knowledge. I recently acquired 10 faulty Wiis for free and can turn 7 of them into portables (though using parts from all of them I can fully restore functionality to 2 of them which includes Disc Drive support). I just finished installing RVLoader onto 1 of them and will do a little more research before going forward in portablizing. I've been subscribed to ShankMods on YouTube for a while now and I really like his latest uploads (GC JoyCons, VB Portable Hot Wheels PC).
It's going to be quite a journey but I feel like I can make some great progress!

Hello everyone, nice to meet you. I came across this site from a video by Tito @ Macho Nacho Productions YT channel. I had a concept idea for a while now, but with a lead on a tech-savvy community (I have some electronics experience), the pieces may come together. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Portables
G-Boy
Hi, OneLiberty here, I've been checking the forum for quite a long time now. Manage to finish a G-Boy with a friend. Looking forward to build new things.

saraha

hi!! ive been lurking for a few months now but i finally decided to make an account. im currently trying to build my first portable (ashida)! looking forward to meeting everyone :)

Hi everyone, I've been browsing these forums for quite a while and thought I should make an account. I am definitely the newbie when it comes to this stuff, but then again we all have to start somewhere. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Hey everybody. I've been refurbishing and upgrading retro gaming consoles/handhelds and CRTs for several years, but I'm brand new to custom-designed stuff. Looking forward to learning a lot.

Hello!! My name is chilled and am a 8th grader going to
high school. I came from a shank mods video all about the g boy. I haven't built anything lol but i want to start my portable journey so if you have any recommended beginner build to try for the first time please let me know :)

I'm new to all of this with great hobby ambitions, step one? RetroLite cm4 (aka how I found this site)

JuDaG1

Quite new to the idea of making portables, started planning to build one about a month ago. I have only some very basic electrical understanding from Stem classes back when I was in school. It's so cool to find a community of people with so much experience on making consoles portable after struggling to find info this subject intially.

New here, hello! Here to make my first portable, slowly gathering parts and trying to work out software issues first.