BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello
As probably a lot of people I wanted to build a wii portable for a long time now. Now I feel like I might be able to.

Hey all! I'm MJ. I've always been interested in portable-izing a console, and have a wii board ready for it! Just awaiting the right time.

Well hai, I'm an amateur console modding wannabe. I've installed mostly hardware mods in the past, and looking to expand my skillset to more refined mods. I've installed an ultrahdmi, dol 101 digital upgrade, and am in the works of 2 wii minis and a gc dual. Thanks for having me.

Lavynn

This looks interesting for a Brazilian Amateur, i hope I can learn something with you all, I'll achieve things beyond my comprehension

Hello everyone, thanks for accepting me and I hope to learn a lot from modding and from this fantastic console.

I am super excited to start modding and building portables, this community seems very supportive and I know if I have any questions I can come here for help.

Portables
Hello all, it's been a while since I've been on any modding forums, used to be on benheck, modretro, and a few others along the way. I've decided to get back into it and it seems this is the place for it. See y'all around!

Portables
0, working on one
Hello, im trying to get restrictions of my account, hopefully this works. :D

Hello, modding is fascinating so I joined the site. I am Currently contemplating on sticking my toes into the water and I figured that this was the first step towards doing that. Happy holidays everyone!

fikar

hello, I'm new to this hobby and also unfamiliar with electronics, hopefully I can learn something new here

Portables
Hello all. I'm Emberwolf from Washington state USA. I've built a few portables about 15 years ago and started and abandoned one about 5 years ago. I'm planning on finally finishing up that one and starting a new one.

Hi everyone! Long-time lurker here! I'm some austrian guy doing electronics as a job & hobby and I'm currently working on a PS2 project that I thought I would share here soon, as it might be interesting for some people.