BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello! I've learned a lot as a lurker here and am finally ready to get started on some projects!

Hey, I'm new here :) not looking to build a portable right now but still interested in some of the content here for a mod I'd like to try

Hey everyone, Nick here.
Working on an Ashida portable and thought I could get through it without calling for help haha.
Looking forward to having chats and hopefully helping others to learn from my failures!

Hey there, glad to be a new part of this community. Not up to the skill level to make a portable yet, still in the research stages but am looking forward to when I know enough so that I can.

Hello everyone! I am GapMan88 and I made a new account today. I came here because I was looking for portable versions of consoles and I was recommended this place. I hope to learn some stuff about my favorite consoles.

D0rm4n

Hello Long time lurker finally decided to pull the trigger and start an Ashida build and joined in case I had any issues

Hey I’m Landon, I’ve been wanting to make a Wii handheld for a few years now but never had the means to do so. Going to hopefully make the leap soon

Nex

Hello! I'm new here and planning to build an Ashida soon which will be fun. I want to learn how to build portable consoles as they look sick.

Hi I'm new here but I've been a long time lurker in the portablizing scene. I do have an electronics tech background and am currently going to college to be an electrical and computer engineer but I wanted some projects that were going to be fun and frustrating and give me a better understanding of modding so i set my sights on portablizing a wii. I have a long ways to go but I am excited to be here!

Hello people! I recently have become interested in console modding, have soft modded a few systems, and built a “GBA sp unhinged” which I’ve had a lot of fun doing as a hobby. I really do think I’ve enjoyed the modding more than actually playing the games after modding is complete lol. Anyway, I recently came across a YouTube video of the “Wiiboy color” and my inner child screamed “this is the coolest thing I have EVER seen!”. I have since been hell bent on building one which has led me down the rabbit hole to the “G Boy rev 3” thus leading me here. I am very excited to learn as much as I can on here. I must admit I have very little knowledge in this realm and am operating solely on raw nostalgic passion lol. Thank you all for being a part of such a great resource!