BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello all! I am Tent#7080 on Discord and am looking into buying the tools and starting my own portable. Will most likely build a Gboy, Ashiida, or GWii, since I am very new to soldering and the whole electronics scene.
I've been studying all the resources on the forum. Would love to be recommended a transition project into building a portable, like building a mintypi (kits have been hard to find for that). Just send me a personal message if you know a beginner-friendly soldering project I can tackle!

xbmo

Hi everyone!

I've just started console building and modding after following it for many years, since the early days of N64 portables! I'm going to enter the 2022 Summer Competition in the hope it gives me extra motivation to see a simpler project through to completion alongside work and family life!

Hello. I plan on building my first portable, an Ashida Wii portable. I don't have much experience with this type of stuff so that I why I am joining these forums.

Hey there, my name is Mason. I'm a high school student with a large interest in electronics and want to get into the modding community. I have a very basic knowledge of electronics and portablizing, and hope to make my own portable.

good evening . My name is Washington I'm Brazilian. I'm building a portable PS2, but I'm poor I don't have a 3D printer or good tools so everything I do is by hand

Attachments

DMDBOY

“Saludos” from Spain. Love all the content I’ve been seeing non-stop all month