BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Portables
Hello,
I'm looking to find some resources for both portabilization and consolization, specifically involving Namco System 256, Playstation 1, and PSP hardware.
Thanks, and looking forwards to talking with all of you!
What kind of info on the psp ?

Hello im new here I saw shanks piiwii pocket and I want to make one and maybe make a wii portable on my own

Ho community!!, I'm newbie in the modding community, I'm from Spain and a fan of all consoles from 80's until today, I hope to learn from this excellent community to make my personal projects a reality.

peel

hi everyone, my name is peels and i enjoy looking and learning about many things. im currently a software engineer, and im looking to learn more about the hardware side of electronics. i also love video games, so i figured that doing console modding was an interesting way to learn. i don't know how much ill be involved in this community, but this is at least a start!

Hoi!

RK Here, newish to the modding/portabilizing scene, but I've gotten my hands in electronics, 3D printing, drones and a few other geeky bits!

Hello, been interested in this scene since I saw ShankMods gamecube joycons. Been watching all kinds of portable videos because i find it interesting

Hey all!

Game programmer professionally, portabilizer as a hobby. Got inspired by Shank's youtube channel!

Hey Everyone,

Kinda new to the modding scene but throwing myself in the deep end has always proved the best way for me to learn so hopefully I can rely on your help with my current and future projects.

Hello I'm Crisp, I am still quite new to portablizing. I'm still learning about how to portablize the Wii, it sounds neat that you can cut a Wii's motherboard to a fraction of its original size with it still working.

walkyd

Hey, I’m walkyd.

Been doing various console mods for some time now (long time lurker) but stumbled upon the portable mod community recently and have been loving it! Worked on the manufacturing side of soldering 5+ years ago but currently a software engineer, looking to get back into the hardware world. Posting here so I can start a g-wii worklog here soon.

PS - Shoutout to the mods for making this an awesome community

Hi their, my name is Ben, I have been looking at starting this hobby, as something interesting to do. I am a high school student, and I just finished my freshman year. I really hope I am able to make some friends on the forums and hope to show some work in this hobby. I hope you all have a nice day.

Well, having five Wii's really made me want to take on a project like the Wii portable, but instead I'd rather go for a mini Wii kind of thing. Can't wait to actually try to do something like that - definitely will be making a post here about that. It's awesome I have access to a community like this so if I ever need any help or ideas for any projects, I have this community.

Portables
Hello there everyone. Just built my first Wii portable (Ashida) and discovered this amazing community that helped me out along the way.

Portables
Ashida (WIP)
Finally got around to making an account here, been looking at projects here for a while. Working on an Ashida and plan to make a worklog about it!