BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello there. I'm looking forwards to getting started on my latest hobby-based addiction.

And hey, I'm on page number 69 of this thread. Noice.

Hi all
I've had a interest in making my own handheld for a few years now but never got around to it. On here to hopefully change that and learn how to go about doing so!

Hello there, for information I made a typo so my pseudo is cyril.cthd. Thanks for all the content in this forum that help me a lot ^^

hi, just saw some portables and they look really awesome like the ashida build. hope to make one later on.

ERstar

Hi, decided to join after looking at all the amazing projects I see on here. Hope I can do something cool like you guys.

Portables
0 (for now)
howdy! im snails!
i mostly do art, so i dont have much experience with electronics, so i thought this forum would be a good place to learn and make friends.
at the moment, my interest is in making controllers, but i would love to progress to making portables in the future when i become more confident!
i only have one project under my belt at the moment, which is a pop'n music controller that i built for PC back in 2020, but im currently planning on making a second one to use for the PS2 titles on original hardware so i dont have to suffer any more input lag from emulation.

BasicBass

DO NOT BUY/SELL WITH USER
Hello all, I'm basic bass and I am a GameCube controller modder and 3d printer enthusiast. Hope I can start my own projects pretty soon

99Kap

Hey I'm 99Kap. I'm an electronics noob trying to learn a new skill and BitBuilt has already been a great resource to get started.
I have a growing interest in preserving older gaming hardware as i have several older consoles from my childhood that are degrading.
My current project is a Wii portable that I've barely begun work on, but i also plan to repair my both of my PlayStation 2's soon.

1NK

Hi, I was mainly looking for help on building my g-boy rev 3 and thought it wise to ask for help here first before I mess something up.

Olá, meu nome é Jorge Vicente e me registrei em busca de respostas com um Nintendo Wii que não tem imagem, mas tem som e o controle sincroniza normalmente, eliminando o chip bluetooth como possível causa. Gostei muito do site e pretendo continuar acompanhando os materiais aqui disponibilizados pois foi o único local onde encontrei informações detalhadas sobre PCB.

Heyo all! I just joined the modding community because I want to learn some basic electrical engineering skills. Feeling like doing a wii handheld (or at least cutting-down one) as a starter project.