BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

cwuerl

I got a question, I have already made a raspberry pi portable which wasnt to bad Pretty straight forward I was able to get where I could not only usue it portably but also plug it in to other screens or monitors. Would that be possible with a wii handheld where you could plug it in to a bigger screen if you wanted.

Viilmo

Portables
I got a question, I have already made a raspberry pi portable which wasnt to bad Pretty straight forward I was able to get where I could not only usue it portably but also plug it in to other screens or monitors. Would that be possible with a wii handheld where you could plug it in to a bigger screen if you wanted.
Yes thats possible

Hi, I’m Pia(she/her). I recently went down a portablizing and console modding rabbit hole on YouTub. I eventually want to get into modifying my own Wii. I have some silly ideas I want to pursue: like installing working windows xp on a wii so I can play zoo tycoon on it, and modifying a wii remote and a CRT into a pressure sensing drawing pad and stylis. I’m really excited to learn more about electronics and how to make and modify them.

Hey, im skribl new to the modding community thought i would look around on here for a bit of tips and stuff :)

mattfy

Hi, I'm Matt. I'm new to modding consoles, I'm interested in trimming a wii, I got 2 wiis that I can potentially trim but I got a few problems with one of them and I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with it lol.

Hello im new here, ok not really new but i finally used my account because i wanted to make a trimmed wii and needed help

Mocha

I pinky promise all the mods on here I'm not a bot new user kthx :)

Just here to say hi (Because I just joined) I'm mainly here because I love old retro games, But i'm starting my first portable soon so I cam in case I had any problems. BUT I do have some plans for custom backgrounds and covers for the new RVLoader software and updates to come. I may just be a newbie but I'm still here to say hi.

Boozle

Hello! Now that I've got enough disposable income for hobbies I figure now is as good a time as any to hop into the community!
I've not really interacted with forums much before so the big block of editing tools above my reply is a bit imposing but I'm sure I'll fit in nicely with time.
I'm in the process of modding a gameboy advance to play my GBA/GBC/GB games on and it's so much fun that I see other projects on the horizon.
Thank you all!

Hey all! I'm a student from Ontario doing a Wii Portable for my Culminating, and thought signing up might be a good way to post updates on my progress and get any help. Excited to join the community!

Icarus

Hello!

I've been interested in retro games and modding old consoles, but until recently I've only really had the ability to play on emulators. Last year, I did my first GBA mod, simply adding a Funny Playing LCD and a new SNES themed shell. Around this time, I was following the release of the G-boy rev 3 and love how this community makes use of 3D printing, which has been my passion for many years. Unfortunately I missed out on the rev 3 kit while it was available, but I'm keeping an eye out for a different project, or maybe even the rev 4, if/when it is made available. In the meantime, I decided to join the forum and learn about all the other cool projects here!

Oski

Hey im new here and wanted to make an account so I could ask some questions before trying to build my own porteable.

Hey guys,

I just joined because I decided to enter the modding community via an Ashida build. I think there's a lot of great minds on this forum and the ideas I've seen here are truly remarkable. I'm excited to join in the fun!

hi im new joining to look around and see if this is something i really want to do looks like fun I have an old wii just sitting in my closet this looks like a good use for it