BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Heya!

I'm Kurisu, and I wanna get into console modding.
I've had some consoles and controllers disassembled by now, mostly for repairs, but I also did a custom paintjob for my Gamecube, and I'm planning to do more.
That's... why I'm here, to learn how to do more.
Bild_2022-01-15_005707.png
Bild_2022-01-15_005905.png

Diolum

Hi
I’ m Diolum, i used to mod console when teenager. But now i’m into portable console build.
Thanks

Jyxn

Hello! I have always loved portable projects and I'm finally in a place where I can take the time to complete them. Love all the work that has been posted here and the community has been extremely helpful in my portable builds.

Hello, my name is Juan, I live in Spain and I am passionate about video games but even more so about electronics, I have built some projects with Raspberry but I would like to build a laptop with native playback, who am I kidding!!! I love to spoon and weld here and cut there, so I'm going to get into the mess of making one with a wii 4 layers, what do you recommend to control the gamecube controller?

Hi, my name is Manuel, I am a spanish fan of custom consoles and retro gaming, thank you for all your work on this nice guides.

Hello! Been watching videos on portablization for a little while, and hoping to someday make my own! So I figured I'd make an account here, so when I inevitably mess up my project and break everything I can come and ask about what to do to AVOID having that happen again. Good to be here! :)

Hi I'm Rick and i only created a account here because i have a little (apparently unanswered) problem with the RVLoader. Maybe someone on this forum could help me out with this problem.

Hello, I'm better with software than hardware but have an ambitious portable console project which I hope to use for learning/experience. I've worked with AVR stuff before but for this project I'll be using an STM32 because it has enough I/O to be an almost-one-chip solution.

If you're curious you can message me for details but I don't really want to talk about it until I have something more tangible.

Hello everyone, my name is Yayi, I'm Cuban but I'm living in Argentina, I don't speak English so I'm using the translator. Some time ago I was interested in making a portable PS2 and I came across this page, to date I still haven't finished it since I am waiting for some components, but instead I created a portable PS2 using the techniques learned here.

Hi all, Daniël here! Been following the portabilizing scene through YouTube for a while, wanting to try my hand at it some day. With the availability of 3D printable case files and custom PCBs, the roadbump of me not knowing CAD has been taken away and I'm finally confident to give it a shot!