BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Ahoy!
Long ago I would lurk a lot on ModRetro forums, and occasionally try way too hard to contribute to a topic.

Like many others, I tried building a Gamecube portable, but it never quite came together. Hardware hacking is not my specialty, but I still have some fun with it on occasion--
For one, I made a "Switch Box" prior to the Switch's release by squeezing a Wii U and a battery pack (The battery pack designed for my perpetually unfinished Gamecube Portable) into a box, putting it in my backpack, and then playing games on the tablet controller to provide the illusion of being untethered.

I don't do much with game consoles these days, but I joined the forums to show off another project, the WiiinToaster. Find it in the cutting edge as soon as I get rights to post there :P

Love the snow btw! What a nice forum.

Hello I'm Gajil and I'm just an french lost on this forum because one other french have publish your good job ^^

Hi everyone ! Im here mainly for Wii modding, I see this forum every time I do searches about Wii modding lol, there's a lot of stuff and talented ppl here and I hope I ll be able to learn some stuff from them :)

Hey guys! Have lurked on the site since around the days it first began. Finally making an account since I'm going to be making the jump into creating my own portables. Glad to be here and looking forward to learning!

Hi there just here to figure out what to do with my two 6-layer wii's that fell into my lap. It looks like a noldtendo wii micro is the only feasible option for a noob to start out.

Hi, I'm making my retropie portable console in my corner and I stumble upon your forum where I find some awesome consoles. Looking forward to sharing with you guys

Hi All,
Im Matt and I love working on projects. Im currently working on a pi4 handheld. I came here to enjoy the projects and ask some questions when I have them.

Thanks!
Matt

Weeple

Hi! I very happy to write here! And wanted to say you are doing an amazing job with this website!

Portables
Hi I'm ghost, and I am new to the hardware modding scene in general so I hope I can learn more about it with you all.
I'm currently learning how to mod hardware by building a wii portable.

Hi, I'm new here. I joined to enter the world of electronics, and now I plan to make some changes to the portable wii. The main objective could be summarized in: modifying the aesthetics of the portable console, and trying to modify the circuits in order to make the inside of the console look neat (because all those wires are a mess)