BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi, I just joined to figure out how to convert my Wii to output VGA (without turning it into a portable). RetroRGB links to a guide on here, but that guide got replaced.

Portables
Hi, I just joined to figure out how to convert my Wii to output VGA (without turning it into a portable). RetroRGB links to a guide on here, but that guide got replaced.
Hey man not sure if you’ve found what you were looking for but we’re here to help!

Txwer

Hello, just here to, hopefully, eventually learn how to portablize a wii.

Hello, everyone,

I am called botfixer. Anyone who works with old retro computers such as Commodore Amiga, C64, Schneider CPC and know their communities, may know me. I help users repair their old hardware there.

Today I registered with you because my Wii no longer works and I have no experience with this hardware. So i noeed som advise.

Hey Folks :) Been a long time lurker here at BB haha

I work with electronics and software since time immemorial and have alot of plans in store for the modding community. Hope we can share a great journey together :D

LRFPV

Hey, I love video games, modding, electronics projects, among many other hobbies. I think it's so cool to have a community like this out there, and I wish that I had gotten involved/heard about this place sooner! I have a number of cool project ideas pertaining to the Wii, Wii U, as well as retro consoles like the Atari 2600.