BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

xerpi

Hi! Although I'm not really planning to build a portable console (at least for now), I'm actually working on software tools that can help portable consoles! (Keep an eye on my profile).

asad

waddup i kinda wanna make a portable wii but i have little experience in hardware stuff. i do own most tools needed, like a solder or a screwdriver, but i do need to look around and get everything else. im pretty mellow ig, and i like bloons tower defense :)

dotif

Hey I’m new here but excited to see what’s up. I’m currently building a black g boy rev III.

Hi everyone! I'm a recommended installer for PixelFX's N64Digital mod, and a customer kindly donated a faulty N64 that I'll be trying to bring back to life - with your guys' help, hopefully! :)

xybots

Hi everyone just wanted to say, ive been popping into this forum for a while and now interested in making my own Wii portable so thought id better join up. thanks

Quick check in- Tennstrong here, no experience portabalizing (though I'm rather comfortable soldering) but have been eyeing projects for the past couple years & reading up. Going to go for an Ashida as my first project (given I can sort out some of the smaller logistic details prior with you guys). Looking forward to the ride.

Hello there,
Im Llama from the Netherlands, I’ve been wanting to get into wii modding, but didn’t have a wii to do it to (Didn’t want to ruin it)

Recently got a 2nd wii tho, so will most likely use that one to mod and try stuff on :)

All I’ve really done so far modding wise is desoldering some wires on an xbox controller to remove rumble

Last edited:

GBA-SP

Hey Guys,

I'm GBA-SP (yes like the handheld). I'm an NYC Industrial Design major who actually wants to develop and design electronics in the future. I'm pretty used to working in Solidworks, working with soldering irons, and making products with sweat and passion. Electronics seem slightly less daunting ever since I've gotten experienced with some of the things involved and I'm even thinking of making one of my creations into a final for an upcoming assignment. I'm all for the grind and pain that comes with product design like this and hope to become a master of the electrical aspects. I've definitely got a few questions here and there (mostly vocab and definitions), and I hope to learn about them soon. I'd love to talk about non-console related electrical work as well, as I'm currently making the casing for a gaming mouse in my spare time to get better at 3D-printing and Solidworks

Hello everyone,

Helped some people making portables many years ago, been a while but thought I would jump in here and join the fun.

J0EY

Hi everyone, going to start using this forum more often since I finished my G-boy last august.

Hi everyone im Loubo new the site and to modding i am here to learn and maybe one day make my own hand held but who knows

Hi! I've been lurking around the forums for quite a while now, reading guides and whatnot. I hope to be able to build a portable wii one day!

Hey there! Just posting a reply here So I can ask a question on the Gboy forums about my ongoing project!