BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Portables
I'm JustinTime007 I don't really have a modding background but am now interested due to videos uploaded by @Shank - Currently studying Computer Engineering and have most experience in software development but am increasingly growing more intrigued by hardware. Hoping to start my first portable here soon. Loving all the hard work you guys have done and the amazing community you have built!

Hey, guys. I'm Noah from Ohio. I've been researching tons of stuff on here about making portables and I'm super excited to be starting my first one! I haven't had the chance to interact much yet but the community seems awesome!

Hi all, I'm Ben from the UK. In short, Shank made me do it. I've been watching his videos for a while and decided to get into the hobby and I've got parts to build my first portable (A G-Wii). Cant wait to start and thanks for all the help and welcoming I've had so far. Thank you

Hey everyone! I'm Tristan, and I'm from Rhode Island. I've been addicted to the videos from Shank and Gman etc recently and they have inspired me to learn about electronics and console modding with the hopes of eventually building my own wii portable. I just finished my first build ever, a mintypi lite. The idea was to scratch the itch I had to do this stuff without breaking the bank but it just made me want to do more, so now I'm seriously looking into doing the wii. I can't wait to get started, and I know I'm in the right place to learn this stuff. Hyped to be a part of this!

07js

If you're new to the forum or the scene, come say hi here!
Hi I've just started modding with wiis and am interested in making a portable wii. I've kinda tried with a really basic mod (taking out disc drive, adding screen from an old DVD player) but I would like to make a portable for real this time. I really hope I can put something together and have a great time with it!

Hello everyone. Been to the site a couple of times after being recommended to, decided to finally make an account so i can actually ask questions. i am currently making a handheld GameCube, and i need all the help i can get! hope to get the help i need and more, and i hope to someday make contributions.

Hi, im Austin, Ive been really interested in wii and ds modding, current project is getting a ds lite to fit inside of a GBA shell, gone through 3 DS’s by now haha, I hope to find someone that can help lol

Hey everyone, I bought an Intec Gamecube screen and thought it was the worst screen ever so I decided to mod it and that lead me here to ask for some advice.

Hi Everyone, guess how far back my computing and gaming credentials go. Yes, I am that old. I found this place following a news article about a Pi 4 Compute Module based Switch clone that was being developed here. I want one. Just saying. Until then I'm an old school gamer who, in his spare time, tries to keep old hardware and technology running in ways as reversible as possible. I have never destroyed or hacked up a perfectly good piece of retro hardware.

If you're new to the forum or the scene, come say hi here!
HEY! I'm Eleri! I've been working with electronics for a very long time and I've had a hard time figureing out power stuff, and this place is an amazing place for that.yall are awesome

Hey all! I'm here to learn about making portable consoles, as well as hopefully make my own based on a plug'n play I really like. Nice to meet you all!

Hi, I'm new here, I don't have much experience, but I'm interested in learning how to fix Wii consoles and others.

Hallo to everyone and thanks for the good Infos from these forum and the people that spend there time to create the guides and worklogs.
It was a great help to make a Gboy.
The next projects are G-Wii and than a PS2-portable.

Hello, I've been lurking here for a few days. I been enjoying looking through peoples worklogs and seeing the progression of their projects, and it sort of inspired me to think about designing my own, and I figured it would probably be good to have an account here in case I needed any help, or if I wanted to show anything off.