BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello and a good day to all. I am new here and just finished installing RVLoader on my Wii and removed the Bluetooth- and Wifi-Modules.

Would anyone be so kind and explain to me if I need the VGA on or off in the RVLoader if I plan on making a portable?
Thank you for reading <3

Kamp

Hello there! I've been on the discord for a bit and I've always been interested in electronics projects involving old and current game consoles. I look forward to joining the community and I hope that I can contribute to the knowledge here!

Hey everybody -- I'm a long-time personal repair-er who recently got into doing more complex mods with the contents of my console boneyard. Thanks for all the help!

Portables
Hello and a good day to all. I am new here and just finished installing RVLoader on my Wii and removed the Bluetooth- and Wifi-Modules.

Would anyone be so kind and explain to me if I need the VGA on or off in the RVLoader if I plan on making a portable?
Thank you for reading <3
Hello I'm a new account but have been watching the forums for a long time! And I'm also replying to this to say you need it turned on.

Hello everyone.

New to the forums looking to build a portable Wii. I've done a fair amount of repairing/recapping retro consoles as well as re-shelling and IPS mods. Nothing as serious as taking a Dremel to a board though. The fact we can manage to make these things work is awesome to me and that's why I'm here.

Hello my name is JT, I am from the US. I am a vintage electronics fan and own a Wii and have aquired a second while buying more remotes. I plan to mod my spare Wii. My primary hobbies is repairing and reverse engineering computers. My current project is restoring a 1991 IBM.

Hello, I'm looking to get into console modding. I've been working with electronics since high school and I've even restored some console in the past. But when it comes to software I'm kinda clueless. I look forward to working with you guys.

Hey everyone, my name is Evan and I'm from Australia. I am a beginner in the modding scene and own 2 wiis, (Soft modded home console, disassembled trim pending console.

Zylo

Hey all, I'm new here. Have some previous modding experience replacing my old NES cartridge pins and GBC save batteries. I'm looking to start by making an N64 portable! Any tips to start please point me in the right direction! I was going to start using this to help me start.

Hi everyone,

I like electronics and especially the creation of objects, micro soldering and electronics.
I have a 3d printer and I am a designer on autocad, I signed up because I like what you do, however I am not an English speaker, so please show respect and kindness if I have to badly expressed me at times. thank you. Nb you can speak with me in French if ever there is :)

Hey everyone! just ordered a wii, have like 0 skill, but willing to learn to possibly be able to make a console in a year or two

Hi guys!

I started doing light modding at the beginning of the year with hand helds from gameboy dmg to sega game gear but have recently started working on portables. I am finishing up my wii portable and have just started working on an n64 portable. I really appreciate the site, it has helped me a bunch.