BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello my fellow fellers,
Been modding awhile but want to get into making my own mods. Plenty to learn first though

Portables
Hello! I'm very new to console hardmodding and electronics in general, and I'm starting my first Wii portable build this week. I hope to learn a lot, have fun with this project, and get a comfortable and effective portable console to play!

Bfum

Hello! I’ve been kidding gameboys for a few years now but hope to learn more about more complex mods

Hey! I'm excited to finish my portable wii I've been working on and make a worklog to show all of you in the process

Hello!
I am from Russia and I am a novice in making portable consoles from stationary consoles) Glad to find this site and hope on you with that my new hobby)
Thanks a lot)

Hello! I came here with hopes of locating a G Boy Kit! I've known about it since I started modding GBA's and GBC's last year with my $14 soldering iron from Amazon. I finally got a nice iron after learning some soldering basics to tackle this kit, only to learn it has been discontinued :(
I hope to find an unused kit somewhere still left out here! Thank you!

Hey! I'm Freeze and I've just started on my first wii portable. Been lurking for a couple weeks putting together info, and finally joined now.

Hey all! I'm not into modding, but I do repair electronics and I figured this is a great community full of resource. We can all help one another.

Hello I go by curiosity - felt apt enough to be on bitbuilt - trying to learn new stuff - gonna have some weird questions lol :) love this site btw

Hi I'm SinJunX
New here after browsing the forum for a while for information and interest in fellow build logs.
Came here to develop my skills in soldering and building portables as I also own and run a 3D printing firm in Europe.

Hope to help and get helped a lot as this seems to be a pretty generous forum in terms of help and ideas

B0N

Hello, I'm B0N, I have been working on a Raspberry Pi portable for quite some time and hope to finish it so I can move on to other interesting new projects.

Hi there! I'm a bit of a novice at console modding, but I've always found it interesting and this seems like the best place to discuss ideas etc.