BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey guys! Hello everyone! I'm Matias Ezequiel Grosso, I'm from Argentina and I'm electronic engineer since 2015. I'm was working for some ASIC companies and I have experience in RTL design, verification UVM environments and that kind of stuff. I'm really excited to learn how to do mods and that kind of stuff! And my goal for this year will be to contribute with some new knowledge to this comunity! Have a great day!

Hey all! I joined the community because of all the cool portables I've seen! I may try my hand at creating a portable as well, but I don't have the time for it at the moment so I'll settle for reading up on worklogs for now!

Hi.
I am new to modding but have been gaming and tinkering for decades. I'm looking forward to building and sharing the experience.

if you are wanting to start soldering i recommend the cheap amazon clock assembly kits, that is where I started
something like this
I do know how to solder I am an elect tech major I just don't know what is simple to mod to start with

hi guys! i have used this site a lot in the past... figured it was time i joined! Wanted to thank all of you for the great info on this site! i helped me a lot. Thank you!!!

Hello, I am GalaxyIsDom and I like the Wii. I have been lurking for a while so I thought I would Join!

Hi guys, I'm Ceptor, and I'm actually quite interested in the whole portable building shtick.

I don't upload that much on YouTube, due to boredom and lack of video ideas,

and the fact that i made a cringe cringe tutorial on some nsfw isabelle doom mod shit

Anyway, my main idea is to fit a Wii into a Game Boy Advance case and make it work well.

Cheers for the cool shit, and i'll probably watch what you all are doing until I get my tools needed to make this stuff.

Hi

Like many, I grew up playing predominantly Nintendo consoles and am interested in attempting a portable Wii build. Time to get reading!

Cheers

Heyo!

I'm Raz/Razz, I'm an Electrical/Computer Engineering student who's looking to get their feet wet in some interesting practical mods to escape the stuffy theory-filled halls of academia. I grew up mostly with Nintendo but now generally am interested in just about everything.

Here's to learning and also cool gaming stuff!

JonPod

I was wallydawg on Benheck and Modretro, but that username was dumb. A couple years ago I acquired the old Portables of Doom site from the powers that be so now that's my username (or Doom for short) everywhere as I terribly run that as a portable-centric blog site with old Benheck members Triton and Metallica Man X.
Hi wanted to introduce myself as a new member

JonPod

Hi everyone very happy to be apart of the community here.
I’m currently looking for a portable N64 that plays cartridges for sale.
Not tech savvy enough to build one myself sadly.
Thanks in advance :)