BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi everyone - medium-term lurker, first time poster! Nice to meet you all.

Finally decided (a while back) to take the plunge into a portable Wii. Messed around with Gameboys for a few years now, decided to move up into the big-boy league. Have a reasonable amount of experience with a soldering iron and understanding circuits, looking forward to this being an opportunity to develop some 3d modelling skills to go alongside.

Hello everyone! After finding the BitBuilt forums a month or two ago, I've been enthralled with the world of console modding. I'm excited to build a list of firsts with the help of the community and give back where I can. Everyone seems kind and willing to help, so I can't wait to meet you all!

Hey all! Been lurking here for a bit, and finally decided to make an account to share my ideas and projects. Console modding has been a hobby of mine for a few years so its time to share my projects.

Hello I'm building my first wii portable. I'm posting here so I can create a log post.

Ethan

Hi Everyone, I've been following the forums a while, but have never been good at posting my work or projects,

Just realized this would be considered a worklog not a welcome so I moved it to the Wii thread

Ethan

Last edited:
Greetings!

Ever since I learned what is normalization, I have always wanted t get into it. I can make custom shells and things well, it's the wiring that holds me back.
But I hope one day I can build a portable Gamecube possibly!

Gold

Hello everybody

I have been lurking here for a while and I have started building a gboy which has been very fun and I thought it was time to join the forums

I recently got into handheld console modding and came across the G-boy, which is basically my ideal handheld. I'm mainly joining for updates on it.

Hi!
Eversince I saw a video on th G-boy I'm massively into "physical modding", ive got my own Project set now.

Hello!!
Thank you for your information always.
I am not good at English, but I will try.

Hi all, I am from spain and I want to make my first N64 portable. I have a lot of questions!! Thank you in advance.

Hi all, Nemo here. I joined for tips on making a wii portable. I'm a complete newbie with loads of questions so any and all help would be appreciated.

Crow

Portables
Always wanted to do this, but never had the chance until now! I'm terrible at measurement-accurate modelling, but I used to model cases for dream projects a lot. Now I can put it to good use hopefully

Shady

Hey all, Shady here. I'm looking to research building a portable wii, and build my own at some point. I've been inspired by a lot of YouTube videos, and I have a decent knowledge of electronics and things so I'm confident I can build one with enough persistence.