BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Zenith

Could've sworn I had created an account here before, but alas.

Anyways, I figured I should have an account here to start posting work logs as I get them started.

I am a moderator on Shank's discord server as well

Hi, all. A complete novice to modding and might need some help troubleshooting some G-Boy issues.

Hi everyone! I stumbled across this site looking for more information on retro console repair and modding. I am incredibly inexperienced in terms of soldering and electronic knowledge, and am hoping to learn a thing or two here.

Hi all, from NJ and 23. I have no experience with modding but I’ve been interested in them for years. I want to build my first portable Wii this summer and have a lot to learn. :)

Hi all, from NJ and 23. I have no experience with modding but I’ve been interested in them for years. I want to build my first portable Wii this summer and have a lot to learn. :)
As was said in discord, go read the gboy manual, and get a feel for it. Welcome to bitbuilt, and good luck.

I'm here to bolt together a GBoy with a custom shell! I need to figure out of I can get all the electronics without the shell they offer, as I have a printer I can use to produce it myself.

Hey all thought I'd make a first post, I'm 34 and from Northeast England.
Looked into this stuff when I'd read about trimming GC boards years ago and was put off by the amount skill, work, risk, and cost involved.

YouTube suggested vids put me back on to this recently, and I've been doing some lurking for a few weeks and now fancy my chances that it's all come so far. I can stand on the shoulders of giants and get decent results (Thanks)

Some great looking builds to take inspiration from!

anohan

Howdy! I just signed up. I have no idea what I'm doing; but, it's going to be great!

Hello! I've seen many inspiring projects here. I would like to build a GameCube portable, many things to learn ahead of me. Greetings from Tijuana, Mexico!

Hello from Denver, CO! I've been a huge fan of the console portablizing scene ever since I was a preteen. Now that I'm older, I'm finally doubling down and learning the skills so that I can build cool stuff like everyone I aspire to.

BadRAM

Hi everyone, I made this account mostly so I could get into the discord, but getting posting priv sounds nice.