BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

AndehX

Hey! New here. I'll be looking to try and build a portable Wii in the near future!

New here :) Want to build a wii portable with the dimensions of the switch.

OfflineRocket

2023 2nd Place
Portables
Unfortunately 0
I suppose I'm meant to do an introduction here, I'm Lego_Rocket on almost every platform imaginable. Came here because I've been interested in making a CM4 handheld, and am looking at how everyone does handhelds

Hi! I'm Keropon. I've been doing some small mods for a lot of consoles but never have played with trimming or portabilizing, so now I'm entering the forums to change that.

My main interest for now isn't portabilizing though, but making mini versions of my favorite consoles: GB - N64 - Wii.

I'd love to help with stuff like web apps or some programming, since that's what I do professionally.

Thanks for sharing so much interesting content, btw, been a lurker in the forums for a long time, and I think it might be time to give something back to the community

CrashBash

No emulation, real hardware
Staff member
I would like to begin working on my version of a remaster of SHANK's KILL MII
Welcome to the forums.
A word of advice on the killmii, it has that name for a reason lol. Definitely get a basic trim going before trying anything more daring.

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all doing good. I am excited to start posting my build to see what you all think!

jat428

Hello Forum! Posting here so I can ask a question in the general questions. So far my G-boy is the most fun mod/project I've completed, Kudos to all who have made it possible!

Hello all,

I am new to the console modding community. Just discovered the WiiBoy Color by Ginger yesterday and the G-Boy kit and BitBuilt site shortly after. Bad timing I guess, considering the announcement today, but still hoping to get my hands on a kit if I can and if not to at least start working towards a custom build of my own.

Hi everyone, I wanted to make a portable for my Nephews that are getting into gaming but it’s going... poorly. I’ve purchased two Wii’s and tried to trim and make my own portable myself but not only have I destroyed both boards but I’ve run out of spare time to make it happen. totally thought I could make a portable in 2020 lol

Does anyone have commissions open to make a portable similar to the one I linked below? I really just want a more travel sized wii with a micro USB or USB C power supply. I’m down to pay whatever. And if not then can someone help me salvage all my
Busted Wii’s haha

Hi, I'm somewhat experienced with electronics and A/V equipment, I've been reading up on portablizing threads but rather than start with a portable I want to first make mini versions of the Wii, Xbox and Dreamcast to tidy up the living room.

Hi im the new guy =P ! Im going to try to make my first portable wii ! im really glad that this site exists ! Im from Denmark im 35 of age =) hope you all have a nice day !

yo! as you may have figured, I'm new around here, will ask questions now and then, mayhaps post something, idk.
(heads up, I'm more of a software guy than hardware guy!)