BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Hi, new to portabalizing, love the work I've seen so far on this site.

** If an admin could help me out autofill messed up my username could you change it to vipe_202 **

Thanks
Done

Hey everyone,
I'm Pat, from the States. I spent a day looking through this site and I figured it'd be a good idea to sign up for it! You guys seem to have a ton of cool ideas for modding, and I'm excited to see what else I find here!

Danpot

Hi all very new to this hope all is good:D what's the price for a full unit gc+wii handheld. Would love to give it a bash to build at mo way to much on find it had trying to research anything with time been in demand.

StonedEdge

a.k.a. ClonedEdge
Portables
Hi all very new to this hope all is good:D what's the price for a full unit gc+wii handheld. Would love to give it a bash to build at mo way to much on find it had trying to research anything with time been in demand.
Hi, and welcome to the forums! Do you mean in terms of commission or cost of parts? If you have no tools, expect to pay upwards of 300+USD for your first build. For a commission, look upwards of 1000 USD. Building a portable is a laborious process but rewarding. Don’t cheap out on crap tools is the first piece of advice I can give you. Good luck!

Hello. I am Veikko (my second name). I am a a console modder from Finland. I have been modding alot of Xbox 360s and some switches, Wiis and many other consoles. I'm also currently making my own Linux distro. Have a nice day!

Joojoo

Hi i am here because I want to make a portable wii tha is like the retroid pocket 2%!

Hey all,
I’m new here. I found all the Wii portables off of youtube and was amazed by the fact that you can trim to down to such a small size and do all this crazy stuff! I thought that now given I’ve got the time and the money I should give it a go and make my own .

Quakers

Smash that like button!
hi fellas im here to learn from you, count me in
Im not sure, are you ready to provide years worth of expensive and time consuming errors and mistakes, a willingness to take advice from experienced modders of the community, a driving passion to improve your personal skills as a modder, and able to share some laughs as you slowly make some friends amongst the modders here? If so, then welcome to the community buddy.

Guaranteed Instant cash offer here Online apply now Fast cash offer for you today at just 2% interest rate, both long and short term cash of all amounts and currencies, no collateral required. We give out from a minimum range of $2000 Contact Us At : [email protected]
whatspp Number +918929490461
Mr Abdullah Ibrahim
AND NO I DON"T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR INSTANT CASH OFFERS ABDULLAH

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm not very good with electronics, but I'm slowly getting better.
My current goal is to build a wii handheld with a decent IPS/OLED screen.

I doubt I'll trim my consoles anytime soon, but I'm really curious about that N64 RAM Swapping guide even though I don't even have one

Hi All,

Being new here, thought I'd introduce myself :)
I've modded many consoles over the years (I'm not young) and look forward to learning more because there's always more to learn. This site looks like a good resource and hopefully I can contribute something too

Cheers

Im not sure, are you ready to provide years worth of expensive and time consuming errors and mistakes, willingness to take advice from experienced modders of the community, driving passion to improve your personal skills as a modder, and able to share some laughs as you slowly make some friends amongst the modders here? If so, then welcome to the community buddy.

AND NO I DON"T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR INSTANT CASH OFFERS ABDULLAH
well it seems terrifying for some people but not to me ! actually i have nothing else to amuse myself i am not bad at electronics but i will ask for help when im in doubt and im looking forward to learn from you guys and girls thanks