BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello there,

i am Talhaman. My interest in building Portable Consoles finally awoke so i found this forum.
But i am a newbie so i hope to find advise and tipps in this community.

Best Regards
Talhaman

New member, coming in to say hi! Hoping to find someone to commission to mod my New 3DS with a Bluetooth Transmitter and a USB C charger port.

Hello I just had a friend of mine print the g wii case I look forward to starting my build

bonjour je fabrique une manette de jeu wiiu wii, et je suis frenche. je parle juste un peu anglais.
I'm Sorry LOL

CrashBash

No emulation, real hardware
Staff member
bonjour je fabrique une manette de jeu wiiu wii, et je suis frenche. je parle juste un peu anglais.
I'm Sorry LOL
hello i'm making a wiiu wii gamepad, and i'm frank. i just speak a little english
I'm Sorry LOL
Hey there. Just as a heads up one of our few forum rules are that we only use English. Feel free to use Google translate to be able to read the forums in your native language. However, all posts should be in English. Again feel free to use Google translate or similar to translate from your language to English. We've decided upon this to simplify discussion.

bonjour franc, j'en fais un aussi, jusqu'où êtes-vous dans les étapes de préparation?
Hello i trimming my wii vers 6 layer , installed the software befor the trimming

And i work on the power supply based on PRD
Look this picture
6D4C420E-ACFB-43C5-99A6-B74DEF971EBC.jpeg

16E280CC-FF6A-404E-9DCD-F899FA692D66.jpeg

I
CD265DFE-42A4-40E5-849A-8EC29A3F9261.jpeg

Hi on the builtbit forum i am sushead and if you see me as discord i go by ITry2Miss. I am new to and very excited to get into portabilizing.

ScrambledFrequency

Custom title wanter
Portables
Greetings BitBuilt! I hope I'm coming in clear! (I am coming in clear though, right?)

Hi everyone,

I'm computer science student and I've been frequenting this forum for a while now, have been a member since march and have been lurking for a long time but had anxiety when thinking of interacting but this is by far one of the nicer communities ive come across and decided to complete the authentication on the account, look forward to trying my hands out on some portablizing and getting to know the people in here

Best of luck to everyone
Trust me my friend, you aren't alone. I'm actually a comp sci grad, and have been a member for a while, but only started being a bit more active in the forums today. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

9Ryan9

Hey everybody!

I've been wanting to build a portable gamecube for years now so I can play all of my childhood games on the go, and I finally saw the g-boy and decided to just jump right in and buy one. I'm hoping to get it done before my flight in December back to my hometown for Christmas so I can play the Thousand Year Door on the flight!

Hopefully I don't f&#$ it up!

4words

Hi everybody I'm new to this forum and to the modding scene I follow the work of some modders from France so please don't be mad if my English isn't perfect see you soon

Portables
Hi Everybody,
as most of you I'm also here for this amazing G-Boy which I received last week here in Germany! I feel confident for trimming and wiring all till 30AWG (I'll see soon enough if my confidence is justified :rothink:) but the 34AWG stuff make me somehow uncomfortable, like sweaty hands :mrgreen: Wish me luck and all the best for you!

Hello!

New here! about to attempt a wii micro as my starting project. BBloader is all set up now about to disassemble the wii! :D